Chapter 34

When Eli left to go get breakfast Yn had decided to go back to sleep since she didn't get much sleep.
Geoffrey was also still sleeping after a couple of minutes Eli had returned back with breakfast for her and Geoffrey. Eli put down the food on one of the counters then she started thinking of something to do to get back at Geoffrey for making her sleep on the bed. She started eating her breakfast and decided to wake up Geoffrey so I that he could also eat.

Eli: Rojas wake up

Geoffrey: uhg no mom 5 minutes
(Cuddling up with Yn)

Eli: Rojas get up I got you food

Geoffrey: ooh food give me, give me (getting up from the stretcher so that he wouldn't wake you up)

Eli: First go brush your teeth then I'll give the food. (Pushing him into the restroom)

Yn: what's going on Eli? (Talking in a sleeping voice)

Eli: Yn your awake oh no did I wake you up I'm really sorry (climbing into the stretcher)

Yn: No Eli you didn't wake me up (sitting up)

Geoffrey: okay I brushed my teeth already Eli can I please have some breakfast now (walking out of the restroom)

Eli: yeah sure it's on the counter top in white bag.

Geoffrey: yass food (opening the bag and grabbing the plate)
Mmm this so good

Yn and Eli were just staring weirdly at Geoffrey while eating his breakfast. He continued to eat his food then one of the nurse came to check Yn. The nurse also let her know that she could go home. After an hour Yn and her friends were home at Yn house. Geoffrey had gone home to take a shower and get ready. That's when Eli started to work on a couple of pranks to get back at Geoffrey for making her sleep on the couch. Geoffrey gotten back from his home and walked into the kitchen to find Eli eating cereal. Little did know that was the beginning of one Eli's pranks. Geoffrey got blue bowl added the cereal and then the milk. He hadn't noticed that his cereal had turned blue cause he was to busy looking at his phone. So he took a spoonful of cereal and put it in his mouth. Alex had come down stairs and saw that Geoffrey's cereal was blue he asked him why his cereal was blue. He quickly spit out the cereal he had in his mouth. Eli started laughing so hard that she almost fell off her the chair.

Geoffrey: Elizabeth! what did you put in the milk that it turned my cereal blue?

Eli: why you blaming me your the one who got the bowl and the milk is perfectly fine. ( getting up from the chair and walking into the kitchen with bowl)

Alex: Eli right bro is not the milk cause I poured myself a cup of milk. So it has to be something else that made your cereal blue.

Geoffrey: well I don't know who did this but when I find out they sure are going to pay for it.

Eli: um going to go see how Yn doing (walking upstairs to your room)

Eli was about to open the door to Yn's room when she walked out.

Yn: oh hey Eli I was about to go look for you.

Eli: oh really what do you need?

Yn: um I was thinking maybe we could watch a movie and make a couple of sandwiches to eat.

Eli: that's a great idea come on let's go to the kitchen and make the sandwiches.

Eli and Yn headed into kitchen to start making the sandwiches. When they walked in Alex and Geoffrey were in the kitchen.

Yn: Hi Alex, Geoffrey

Alex: hey enana how feeling?

Yn: good, uh Geoffrey why is your cereal blue?

Geoffrey: I don't know but I think some decided to play a prank on me.

*hey I hope you all doing great. I have decided to put on hold my Fan Fictions which are this one and
~ Como Duele El Silencio
~ Culpa Al Corazón
~ Double Vision
I've been really busy with college and homework. I'm really sorry about it I thought would have time to write the the fan fiction but
I really don't.