Chapter 33

After Eli finished eating her Chinese food she told Yn that she going to the cafeteria to get something to drink. Geoffrey and Yn were left alone.

Geoffrey: how are feeling shorty (laying down on the stretcher where Eli was laying down)

Yn: I'm feeling fine Geoffrey (looking at the tv)

Geoffrey: Well I'm glad to hear that shorty I was really worried about you. (Gently grabbing your chin to look at him)

Yn: oh um I'm sorry for worrying you Geoffrey (blushing a little)

Geoffrey: you have nothing to apologize for shorty. (Getting close to you) I don't what I would do if anything bad would happen to you. (Giving you a kiss close to your lips)

Eli: hi guys I'm back hey Geoffrey get off the stretcher that's my spot. (Grabbing Geoffrey hand trying to get off the stretcher but it was no use)

Geoffrey: no way I'm getting off this stretcher Eli its very comfortable. Plus my shorty doesn't want to me to get off. (Putting his around your shoulder and hugging you) Go sit on the couch Eli.

Eli: ugh fine Geoffrey but just watch your back you will regret taking my spot next to my best friend. (Crossing her arm and sitting the couch)

Yn: can you two please stop fighting and let me watch the movie divergent.

Eli: ooh is the movie with hot guy named Theo James

Yn: yea (sighing)

Geoffrey: he not that hot if you ask me (getting a little jealous)

Eli: then you must blind Geoffrey cause he is super hot.

Geoffrey: No he's not who do you think is hotter shorty this Theo guy or me. (Looking down at you with a smirk on his face)

Yn: um...

Eli: you hot Geoffrey please don't make me laugh

Yn: can you please stop auguring and watch the movie.

Geoffrey: she started it and you haven't answered my question shorty.

Yn: I uh think your cute (blushing)
and I don't think that guy is that hot but don't tell that to Eli (whispering in his ear)

Geoffrey: I won't tell her shorty and you know what (smiling at you)

Yn: what  (looking at him)

Geoffrey: I think your really cute too (giving a kiss on the cheek) now let's finish watching the movie.

Yn: thank you and okay (putting your head on his chest and blushing)

Yn and her friends finished watching the movie. Eli had already fallen asleep on the couch.

A nurse had come in to check Yn vitals to see how she was doing

A nurse had come in to check Yn vitals to see how she was doing. After the nurse left Yn started getting sleepy. Geoffrey had notice that Yn had fallen asleep and was also starting to get too.

The next morning Eli was the first one to wake up and saw her friends asleep. So she decide to use the restroom and get ready. While Eli was getting ready Yn woke up and she looked up to see Geoffrey sleeping. Eli walked out of the restroom.

Eli: Good Morning Yn!

Yn: shsh (putting your finger to your lips) Geoffrey asleep and Good Morning (whispering)

Eli: I'm going to go to the cafeteria and buy something to eat I'll be back in a bit. ( grabbing her bag and walking out the door)