Chapter 32

Geoffrey yelled Eli name so that she could come. When she walked in and asked what had happened to you.

Eli: Geoffrey what happened to Yn? (Asking worriedly)

Geoffrey: I don't know I had just finished giving some food and then she told wasn't feeling good. After that she fainted I was quick enough to catch her. Do you think we should take to the hospital?

Eli: of course Geoffrey let's me get her bag and we can go in my car.

Geoffrey carried Yn down stairs was about to walk out the door. When her and his family were asking were happened. He explained everything that had happened. Geoffrey carried Yn to Eli car then headed to the hospital. Everyone got in their cars and went to hospital. Once they arrived at the hospital the nurses told Geoffrey to put Yn on a stretcher. A couple of hours had passed by the doctors hadn't said anything about Yn.

???: Family members of Miss (your last name)

Your Grandpa: here I'm your grandfather how is my princess doing Doctor.

Doctor: your granddaughter is doing better her blood pressure was really low.

Joel: oh no not again

Doctor: so I see this is not the first time that she has blood pressure problems.

Alex: no it's not the first time you see our grandmother died a few weeks ago and was her funeral.

Doctor: oh well I'm sorry for loss I think I'll have your granddaughter stay over for tonight. To check on how she does the rest of the
night.

Your Grandpa: okay Doctor do think we can see her

Doctor: yes of course she in room 157 but only three people are allowed at time.

Alex: alright thank you Doctor

Yn's grandpa, and brothers went to see how she was doing. Then Geoffrey family went once everyone had seen Yn. Eli and Geoffrey had decided to stay the night with Yn. Everyone else had gone home.

Eli: How are you feeling Yn?

Yn: some what better

Eli: well that's good you seriously
scared me when Geoffrey told me what had happened to you. Promise me you won't ever scare me like that again.

Yn: ok I promise

Eli: alright then now move over I'm going to spending the night with you and I don't want to be sleeping in those uncomfortable hospital couches. Geoffrey could sleep on it since also spending the night.

Yn: so you mean I have to spending the whole night at hospital with you and Geoffrey.

Eli: Yup (laying down in the stretcher with you)
I told Geoffrey he could go home but insisted to grandpa that he would stay to take care of you. Oh and don't ask why cause don't know either. Pass me the remote control I want
to see what's on tv.

Yn and Eli watched tv for a while. There was a knock on the door Eli got up to open the door. It was Geoffrey had some bags in his hands with balloons and a bouquet of roses.

Geoffrey: hey shorty how are feeling?Here I brought some some roses & balloons  (putting the bags on the couch and hand you the roses with the balloons)

Here I brought some some roses & balloons (putting the bags on the couch and hand you the roses with the balloons)

Yn: I'm feeling a little bit better Geoffrey thank you for the roses and the balloons.

Geoffrey: well I'm to hear that your some what better shorty
(Putting the balloons in the corner)

Eli: what about me Rojas did you bring something too.

Geoffrey: of course Eli how can I forget about you.
Here I brought some Chinese food. (Handing her the bag)

Eli: ooh yass thank you,thank you Geoffrey your the best

(Hugging him)

Geoffrey: No problem Eli (Hugging her back)

(Hugging her back)