Chapter 43

Me Enamore De Mi Mejor Amigo

Chapter 43

Yn's face went pale with what her papa had told her.

Geoffrey: Are those the people that just arrived?

Yn's Grandpa: Yea, but I've called for backup already.

Geoffrey:  well, in that case, I'm going to go teach those two how to treat girls come on Juan Luis. (walking to the front door)

Yn: No Geoffrey,(walking to the front door to stop him) please don't go they are not worth it! (looking up at him)

Geoffrey: that's not true because you are worth it for me (caressing your cheek and looking into your eyes)

Yn: I'll do it! (looking over at your papa)

Yn's Grandpa: alright, so it settled you girls will be the boy's girlfriend. I trust you, boys, to take care of my girls.

Eli: you forgot to say pretend girlfriend for me and Juan Luis.  Since Geoffrey and Yn already act like they are a couple.

Yn: we do not! (crossing your arms)

Geoffrey: it's okay shorty, she's just jealous of the relationship we have (hugging  you from behind)

Juan Luis: why would she be jealous when she has me and bet you we could make a more believable couple than you two

Juan Luis: why would she be jealous when she has me and bet you we could make a more believable couple than you two. ( also hugging Eli from behind)

Yn's Grandpa: That's enough you two now I trust you, boys, to take care of my girls. (giving the boys a serious look)

Geoffrey's Mom: well, it's about time my baby boy got himself a girlfriend (pinching his cheeks)

Geoffrey's Dad: now honey, let's not forget that they are just pretending to be a couple.

Geoffrey's Mom: yea, but maybe pretending will make them a real couple like always wanted.

Geoffrey: mom, please (blushing)

Yn's Grandpa: Geoffrey you have my blessing if do ever want to become my princesa's real boyfriend but ask me for permission first. Now we need to get out of here so that the father can close up the church.

Everyone said their goodbyes before going home, and the girls left with the boys. They held their hands together pretending to look like a couple. While in the car Geoffrey asked Yn about what had happened to her, and if anyone else knew about what had happened.

Yn: um, Eli was the only one who knew what had happened to me while I was in California, and could I tell you at home. (looking down and playing with your fingers)

Geoffrey: hey princess, don't ever put your head down or else your princess crown will fall off. (putting his finger under your chin to lift your head as he stops at a stoplight)