Chapter 15

Rodney- ______ and Eli wee are you girls
______-We're over her
Eli- ______ are you okay (she asked worriedly)
______-yes I'm fine please don't tell Rodney about what we saw (she told Eli looking down sadly)
Eli- ok
Rodney-Here you are ______ and Eli tell your brother I'll come over later on.
______-ok I'll will Rodney (faking a smile so that he didn't notice that she was sad.
Rodney-Are you okay ______ you look like your about to cry
______-Yeah I'm okay come on Eli let's go home bye Rodney
Eli- bye Rodney
______ and Eli went back home and gave Alex the thing that Rodney had given her. The girls went to ______'s room. ______ started to cry because she was starting feel something for Geoffrey. Eli saw her friend crying so she went to hug her and consul her.
Eli- ______ please don't cry it breaks my heart to see you like that.
______-I can't help it Eli cause U think I'n love with Geoffrey
Eli- Maybe we saw wrong because I know that Geoffrey likes you. When he come over today I'll ask him why he was kissing that Kathy girl.
______-No!! Please Don't ask him just leave it how it is. If Geoffrey really liked me like how you say he wouldn't have kissed another girl. The thing that matters is that we're still friends with h him. If he's happy with Kathy then I'll be happy for him.
Eli-I guess your right but you also deserve to be happy to. ______ please don't cry anymore before you make me start crying to. Plus remember Geoffrey told you yesterday that he was going to come talk to you.
______-okay I'll stop crying (she said wiping her tears away)
"Enana & Chapara come downstairs",yelled Alex
Eli-Come on ______ lets go see if Geoffrey is here.
______-Alright does it look like I've been crying Eli?
Eli-Not really but put these sunglasses on so that they don't notice that you were crying
______-okay thank you so much Eli you sure are best friend to me TQM (giving Eli a hug)
Eli- aww yo también TQM and I will always be here for you now let go downstairs.