Chapter 13 Central Park

Rodney and Alex had taken Geoffrey,Eli & ______ to the park. They played the whole afternoon in the park while Rodney and Alex talked. Around 6:00pm Rodney and Alex told Geoffrey,Eli & ______ it was time to go home.
Rodney:See tomorrow bro say bye to the girls Geoffrey
Alex:Alight then bye
Geoffrey:Good Night Eli and ______
Eli:Good Night Geoffrey ( she went inside the house)
______:Good Night Geoffrey( she shyly said looking down)
______ was about to go inside when Geoffrey grabbed her by the hand making her face him.
Geoffrey:Um ______ I was wondering if I could maybe come over to house tomorrow cause I need to to tell something.
______:Of Course Geoffrey
Geoffrey:Really okay well see you tomorrow( he gave ______ a kiss on
the cheek)
______:Okay bye Geoffrey(she was blushing of what had happened when he gave a kiss on the cheek)
______ went inside her house and headed upstairs to her room. She closed the door and smile appeared on her face while she touched her cheek. Then ______ realized that was in her room.
Eli:Hey ______ what did tell you?
______:He told that he was coming tomorrow to tell me something and he also gave me a kiss on the cheek before he left.
Eli:OMG really & I think I already know what he is going to tell you
______:well I have no idea what he is going to tell me but my heart was beating beating really fast when he was close to me. Has he told you what he is going to tell me?
Eli:Aww sounds like someone is in love Geoffrey. He wasn't told me anything but it's pretty obvious that Geoffrey likes you.
______:He doesn't like me Eli he just likes me as a friend not as his girlfriend. Plus I think Katherine Santoni from school likes him and she is way prettier than me. That's who Geoffrey be dating on not me.
Eli:aye ______ are you Kidding me that boy likes you not Kathy and your way beautiful than her.
______:I don't know about that I guess we'll just have to wait til tomorrow.
Eli and ______ went to bed but before they went to bed ______'s mom read a book to them. Then they went to bed but ______ couldn't sleep at first. She was still thinking of what Eli had told her about Geoffrey liking her. ______ did have a crush on him but what if he didn't like her the way she liked him.

please comment and vote

I'll try to update soon