Red Velvet Lined Handcuffs

When they got home, Steve practically had to carry Eddie up the six flights of stairs to their apartment. Eddie started with margaritas and ended up ordering several shots of tequila that he only half successfully convinced Steve to share with him. As much as Steve would have loved to just get drunk and be a fool with Eddie for the night, he still had to drive them home and then get up for work in the morning. Eddie, on the other hand, could crash out and sleep as long as he wanted.

Steve put Eddie on his feet, propped against the door facing with his arms draped over Steve as he fumbled with his keys and tried to get the door open and keep Eddie on his feet at the same time. Eddie giggled and poked and prodded at Steve, trying to make him drop his keys. He was drunk and playful and Steve loved it. He was so much like he had been when they first met in Hawkins when he was drunk like this. And by 'like this' he meant that Eddie was nowhere near as drunk as he pretended to be. Yeah, he'd had a lot to drink, but Eddie could hold his alcohol. Much better than Steve could.

Steve managed to get the door unlocked and he and Eddie stumbled into the apartment, laughing and pawing at each other as they went. Once inside, Eddie spun away from Steve and pulled the Polaroid from the Mexican restaurant out of his pocket. In the picture, Eddie was perched on Steve's lap, a rose held between his teeth, and Steve was wearing a huge, sparkling, red and pink mariachi sombrero. They each had an arm around each other, and their other hands were held high in the air, clutching frozen margaritas as they gazed lovingly into each other's eyes. He stuck the picture to the refrigerator with a magnet then turned back to Steve.

Eddie jerked his Hellfire shirt off, then tossed it towards Steve, still holding one sleeve. Steve caught the other sleeve and Eddie yanked. Steve came forward and almost crashed into him. But Eddie caught him, one arm around his waist, the other hand coming up to cradle the back of his head. Their lips met in a frenzied kiss that lasted until Steve fell back in Eddie's arms, panting and gasping for breath.

"I want to handcuff you to the bed and fuck you senseless," Eddie purred at him.

"Shame you don't have any handcuffs," Steve answered. "Otherwise, I might let you."

"Follow me." Eddie slipped away and dragged Steve towards the bedroom with his Hellfire shirt stretched between them. He knelt next to his suitcase on the floor, dug around inside, then turned back to Steve with a pair of red velvet lined handcuffs dangling from one finger. Steve let out a long breath. He hadn't expected that. "Still willing?"

"Fuck yeah," Steve whimpered. There was something in his eyes, something in the way Eddie was looking at him. He would say yes to just about anything right now if Eddie asked. "Whatever you want tonight, babe."

Eddie stood up and tossed the handcuffs onto the bed then grabbed Steve's shirt in both fists and pulled hard. The buttons flew in all directions, clattering to the floor. Steve opened his mouth to protest but Eddie covered his mouth with his own and pushed his shirt off his shoulders, then tugged at his undershirt until it came untucked from his pants. Steve took the hint. Less talking, more undressing. He raised his arms and let Eddie remove the tank top then he reached for his pants and unbuckled his belt, then popped the button. Eddie lowered his zipper and Steve's slacks fell to the floor in a puddle at his feet. He stepped out of them as they both reached for Eddie's jeans.

Eddie walked Steve back towards the bed as they undressed him, and by the time Steve hit the bed, they were both naked. Eddie broke their kiss and looked up into Steve's eyes as he put a hand flat against his chest and gave him a gentle shove. Steve fell back, landed next to the handcuffs, then scrambled up onto the bed and reclined against the pillows, spreading his legs for Eddie without even having to be asked.

"Holy shit," Eddie sighed as he crawled onto the bed with Steve. There were still rose petals everywhere, many of them crushed and bruised from their earlier romp, and Eddie brushed them off the bed onto the floor. "As much as I love the way you look with your beautiful legs spread for me." Eddie ran his hands over Steve's muscular thighs and whimpered at the feel of them under his fingers. "I'm going to need you to close them for a minute."