Pulp

Steve woke up Saturday morning and opened his eyes to find Blackie firmly planted on the pillow directly between him and Eddie, curled up in Eddie's tangle of hair spread out between them. He smiled, then reached up to move the kitten. Steve needed Eddie and Blackie was not going to stand in his way. He protested a little, but then curled up on the other side of Eddie and went back to purring softly as Steve leaned over Eddie and kissed him. Eddie's eyes fluttered open and he smiled up at Steve.

"Good morning." They kissed again and Eddie reached up to pet Blackie while they did. Steve slipped his hand under the blankets and wrapped it around Eddie's dick. "Something on your mind this morning," Eddie asked against his lips. Steve just nodded as he kissed his way down Eddie's body, pushing the blankets back as he went. "Didn't you get enough last night?"

"Never get enough of you," Steve mumbled before pressing his lips to his name tattooed into Eddie's skin. "Besides..." He ran his tongue up the length of Eddie's dick. "I got distracted last night with what I was doing to you." He took Eddie into his mouth and sucked long and slow until Eddie was fully erect between his lips. "I never got what I really wanted last night."

"Fucking me wasn't what you really wanted?"

"No." Steve kissed his way up to Eddie's nipple ring and bit it. Eddie hissed and arched up into him as he tangled a hand in his hair. "What I really wanted last night was you inside me." He moved his lips to Eddie's ear, licked along the curve then breathed heavy into it, his hot breath playing over the moisture where he'd licked. "I want your big, hard dick inside me." He spoke slowly, squeezed and stroked with each word.

"Mmm," Eddie purred. "Someone is in a mood this morning."

"Come here." Steve laid back and pulled Eddie on top of him as he spread his legs for him. "Yes, I'm in a mood," he panted as Eddie positioned himself between his legs. "I'd even let you handcuff me if you wanted."

"As tempting as that is," Eddie sighed. "Not this morning." He stuck two fingers in his mouth then slid them into Steve's ass, stroking him lovingly from the inside. Steve's eyes closed and he moaned softly. "Which mood are you in, baby? Hard and rough or slow and loving?"

"Whatever you want," Steve told him. "Have your way with me."

Eddie pulled his fingers out, took his dick in his hand, then pushed his way into Steve. He hooked an arm under one of Steve's legs, lifted it, then pushed his knee towards his chest as he moved inside him with long, lazy strokes, his hips moving fluidly as he made love to Steve. With his other hand, Eddie laced his fingers through Steve's and pinned his hand to the bed next to his head. Steve rocked his hips to meet Eddie's, every thrust greeted with a murmur of love from Steve. For several long minutes they moved together, as Eddie got closer and closer to his orgasm.

"Open your eyes, sweet baby," Eddie panted at Steve. "Look at me, my love." Steve opened his eyes and squeezed Eddie's hand in his. "I'm almost there, sweetheart," he moaned. "Jerk yourself off. I want to watch you make yourself come for me."

Steve wrapped his free hand around his dick and stroked it firmly. Eddie was a lot closer than he was so he moved quickly, keeping his eyes locked with Eddie's because that always got him off, seeing Eddie above him, fucking him. They didn't do this as often as he fucked Eddie. They were both good with that, but sometimes, he really just needed this, needed Eddie to take over and make him his.

Eddie's hips shuddered spasmodically and he picked up speed, no longer being gentle. He pumped into Steve hard and fast, burying himself over and over as he started to come. Steve could feel it and it pushed him over the edge, he shot his own come over his fist as Eddie watched, licking his lips, panting, and moaning. There was nothing in this world that he found sexier than Steve coming, his big, perfect dick pulsing and squirting. Eddie pulled back and slid out of Steve then dipped his head to take Steve's dick into his mouth. He sucked him dry, then licked his fingers and stomach to clean him off before kissing his own name on Steve's stomach, then crawling slowly back up to lay next to him. Blackie immediately rolled over and curled into Eddies hair and Steve laughed.