Chapter 1: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 ℙ𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨

Welcome Home. Your favorite childhood show. You were going through some old boxes when you found a tape recording of it. The show was discontinued, but you always had this tape as a reminder and a nice escape for your mind, and lately you have been stressed. So, you decided to have a nice little you time, so you put the tape in your old tape player, and the screen lit up with the rainbow title of this lost show. '𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝓂𝑒'. Then a character showed on the screen. A yellow puppet wearing a warm smile, curled blue hair and lidded eyes, staring at his canvas as he painted, sitting on a stool. A blue buttoned up sweater, colorful striped pants, and a red ascot tied around his neck. As he painted the neighborhood on the blank canvas that was held by his easel, he spoke, the words smooth and sweet. "Hello again Neighbor. It's nice to see you again. How have you been?" The puppet asked, slowly turning his gaze to the screen. His eyes focused and stared right into yours. "I asked you a question (ʏ/ɴ). Please answer me." He had repeated his question, his smile now gone. You were unsettled. Very unsettled. You slowly parted your lips to speak. "I am doing good... How do you know my name?" You asked, and then the puppet smiled once more. "How could I not? I have been waiting for you, and it has been so long. We have all missed you, Darling." He said, and then you remembered all of the characters.

𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰...

𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚕𝚢...

Hσɯԃყ Pιʅʅαɾ...

Bₐᵣₙₐby B. Bₑₐgₗₑ...

𝐸𝒹𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇...

𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎...

Sαʅʅყ Sƚαɾʅҽƚ...

♥Julie Joyful♥...

ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖...

All of these memories came flooding back. Wally Darling was always your favorite. This was all too unsettling, so you reached to take the tape out, but when you looked at the screen, it was a pitch black, and two big eyes stared at you. Soul sucking eyes, threatening eyes. Then a voice spoke that was distorted as static played in the background as well.

 Then a voice spoke that was distorted as static played in the background as well

"⁽ʸ/ᴺ⁾... ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ⁱᵗ ᵒᶠᶠ..."

"ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵘˢ ʸᵉᵗ..."

"ᴰᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ..."

"ᵂᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ..."

"ᴵ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ."

"ᵂᵉ ᵃˡˡ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ."

He was looking for you. He wants you, needs you. He adored you. He has been waiting.

This was too much for you, but then you reached your hand for the eject button, he shouted at you. Screamed at you.

"̵̳̮̊̒͊͝(̵͔͉͖̙̉̽̀͒̃̔Y̵̧͍̰̜̝̗̏/̵̜͕͓̏̔̽̔̎̉ͅN̵̦͈̉̋̓̌̾̒̃!̶̘̊̉̏̅͒̃̅̽̒̕ ̸̢̢͇̙̺̣̩̱̆͆́͐͌L̵̡͔͂̎̚I̶͍̮̺̻͐̉̇̈ͅS̷̨̡͈̳̦͚͔̰̯̤̑͛́̕Ţ̴͉̻̠̥̗͕̏̎͋͂Ȩ̷̣͙̥̘̯̯̓̍͝N̵̨̢̼̥̩̱̙̯̈́̂͐̏͊̾̌̚͜͜ ̴̭̓̏̾̔͝Ṭ̴̡̖͈̖̮̓̽͆͌͘͘͝ͅỞ̷̧̨̝̼̭̣̜̰͕͗͊͑̑͗̓̕͜ ̵̩̫͓͔̦̮̝͖̌̽͌̽͜͝M̴̢̪̝̱̝͓͗͐̐͊́͛̃E̶̬̥̲̪̣͖͂̃̅̈̊͒̋͠!̷̛̦͍̎̏̍̍̎͘͘"̴̧͙̥̼͈͕̦̗̥͍̈́̀̚
̵̟̹͉̣̻͋͒̆͗̏͗́͐̚͜͠
̷͕̥̭̝̈͂̋͝
̸̡̙̪͕̱̘̒͝͠"̵̧̩̗̣̀́́̕D̵͓̠̥̦̩͇̮̳͔͌̋͜O̴̦͙͒N̸̢̡̥͕̣̈́́̾̿͐̓̾͒͊͝'̸͖̗͚͙̼̪̆T̵̢͓͖̫͎̜̯̞̣̖́̂̎̾̊̊̽͐ ̷̢̢̟͎̟̟̫̃̐͐̽̍̀̓̿̀͝ͅL̸̨̺̼̺͕̫̹͉͋E̸̢̤͖̱̘̾̎̈́̀Ą̷͓̻̹̜̖̞̮̅̓̑̅̇̎̈ͅV̶̺͋E̶̗͕̳̖̖͋͒̔̿ ̵̢̜̠͈̪̞̺̟̘̈́̆̍̑̎͝M̸͓͇̥̀̇͂̕É̵̛̝̲̬̗̋̈́̌͑̽̚ ̸̧̛̹͎̘̐͗̉͒Ä̷͖̳̫̣̫̣̇͐̉̽̾̾̎͠G̸̦͕̪̓̔̄̓̇̋̔͌̈́Ȧ̴͇̬̙̗Ḯ̶͕̲͛̍̀̐̈́̒͆̄͠N̴̡̳͙̘̭̪͉̰̏̄͜!̵̠͕̖̰̝̗̋́͛͗̾͐͛̿"̸̛̮̝̳͑̈͗́

You felt tears fill your eyes, and you hit the button, the screen going straight to this eerie static. You were scared, tears running down your face. So you immediately decided to just go to bed, thinking you were going crazy. That your mind was only playing tricks on you. You then drifted into a deep slumber.