Chapter 17: 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝙴𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎

"Why must you always run, Darling? This little game of cat and mouse is starting to get very... annoying..."
Wally said, his eyes filled with hatred as he stared at you and Eddie. Eddie just pulled you behind him.
"Go away Wally!"
Eddie shouted as he stood in-front of you to protect you from Wally. But Wally easily took him out. He stared right at Eddie's head, then he... blinked.
Eddie's head was chomped clean off, blood then splattering on your face. You looked at Eddie's headless corpse in horror.
Wally just ate Eddie's head... He killed Eddie...
You looked like you were about to throw up, and Wally walked to you with his cold eyes and that same, meaningless smile on his face.
"Let's go home and get you cleaned up, Darling."
Wally said, and he grabbed onto your hand. His grip was harsh, and it actually hurt. It felt like he was purposely trying to break your hand. He dragged you back to Home, taking you inside. He took you to his room, and he sat you down at his little vanity. Despite the look in his eyes, he was actually being gentle. He cleaned off your face from the blood with a wet rag, letting you change as he looked away, because he is respectful, and he sat you back at the vanity. He brushed your hair, singing very softly to you.

"We were playing in the sand... And you found a little band... You told me you fell in love with it, hadn't gone as I planned..."

Wally kept brushing your hair very gently, not wanting to hurt you, too badly at least.

"When you had to bid adieu... Said you'd never love anew... I wondered if I could hold it, and fall in love with it too..."

Wally finished brushing your hair, and he started to walk you to your own bedroom.

"You told me to buy a pony, but all I wanted was you..."

He took you into your room, the one with just a bed, a bookshelf, and a connecting bathroom. The room had no windows, because he didn't want you to escape so easily.

"Mmm-mmmm~... Mmm-mmmm~... Mmm-mmm~... Mmm-mmm~..."

Soon Wally tucked you into the bed as he hummed the last parts of the song. He then pat your head.

"Goodnight Darling. Sweet dreams~"
Wally then left the room, and closed the door...

Locking it shut...

(Here's the song :) )

(He's so babygirl :3)