Chapter 8: 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐝

You were determined today. It was yesterday that you woke up in this room. This morning when Wally came in, you had stolen the key without him noticing. When he had left, that's when you would unlock the door and run away from Home. Wally seemed to be gone, he was actually at Howdy's store to get some apples and your favorite tea. You ran to Eddie's post office. "Oh! Hey Neighbor!" Eddie greeted. "Shh! He might hear us. I need to hide. Wally is crazy! He locked me in a room in his home..." You said, and Eddie looked quite surprised. "But Wally Darling is the friendliest neighbor in the neighborhood." He said, but you just begged him, and he let you hide in the back room. You hid in the corner, hiding yourself with boxes so you couldn't be seen. When Wally went to Home, he immediately knew you were gone. Home telling him where you went. Home could see everything after all. When he came into Eddie's post office, Eddie smiled and greeted him. But Wally looked pissed. "Eddie... Where is (Y/N)?" He growled out, and Eddie looked a little nervous. "Oh! They left to go visit Poppy! They said that they needed something from her." He replied, but Wally didn't fall for it.
"Eddie..."

"W̶͈̫̘̫̥̟̰̎̽̌̆͑͒͂͐̾̌͜h̷͈̬̮͇̤̽ȅ̶̫̖̯̺̹̩͚̖̌́́̿͜r̵͍̥̬͓͍̺͚͛͐ȩ̴̦̣͈͓̼͋̽͋̕ ̸̢̙̹̻̻̫̱̤̯̹̋̇̒̓͗̐́i̶̭̭͈͗ș̴̛͍͖̍̍͊͝͝͝ ̵͉̘̘̌̈́̒̐̿̆̓͗͘m̵̧̢̯̦̙̫͓̘͊͂̽͛́͂͝y̶͇̆̽͐̋̽͑̏̚ ̴̦̺̖̯̙̌̓̆́̆́̇̉̚͜ͅd̵͔̀̔a̶̼͙͔͑͛͗͆͊̐̆̈́r̵̘̪͍̟̭̺̖͐̌̚͝͝ͅl̷̝̙͒͗͋́͛̚ḯ̴̧͍̞̥ṋ̵̢̹́g̷̢̨͉̜̮͎̪̙̓̽̊́͐..."

Eddie didn't say anything, causing Wally to grab something sharp and jump on the counter, swinging at Eddie. Eddie looked terrified, and he started to back away. "Wally! What has gotten into you?!" He yelled, and Wally had cornered Eddie. "Tell me where they are... Or you die by my hands right now." He hissed, and soon Eddie gave in. "Okay! Okay... They are in the letter sorting room. Back there..." He pointed to the door of the back room, and Wally slowly walked to the door, opening it. Eddie left quickly.
You could hear Wally humming a tune, then he spoke. "Darling... Where are you?..." He purred, looking around the room, moving things, and when he moved the boxes you were hiding behind, he found you. You were crying, covering your mouth with your hand as you sobbed. He crouched down to you, gently brushing his knife against your neck. "Oh Darling... You can't run from me... You should know that Home can see everything." He purred, and he pecked you on the forehead. "You just need to learn to love only me. You really don't have a choice." He said. "Cooperate and come back with me... You don't, and I will have to cut this beautiful neck of yours. I really don't want to do that to you. I love you so much, and having to kill you would just break my heart." You looked terrified, breathing heavily now. "Are you going to come back home with me?" He asked, and you quickly nodded. "Good. Good..." He purred, getting up and throwing the knife to the side. He pulled you up by your hand, and looked up at you. Then he started to walk home with you.

"Remember... You can only be mine."