Chapter 7: Drugged

You would take more sips of the tea. But after a bit, you started to feel... drowsy. Wally just stared at you, smirking gently as you leaned back into the chair, closing your eyes. You went unconscious. Wally then would pull you up out of the chair, holding you close as he would then start to pull you to a secret room of the house. It was only accessible through using a special key, that Wally had.

You woke up in a room, on a soft and warm bed, covered by a blanket. The room was very simple. The same red wallpaper, the blanket your favorite color, a bookshelf filled with books, a radio for music, the carpet a fluffy red too. It was so soft you could sink into it. There were no windows, the light in the room was rather dim, but it was still there. You slowly got out of the bed, your clothes different. They were really soft pajamas that were your favorite color too. You would slowly stumble to the door, your body sore and trembling. When you reached the door, you tried to turn the handle, but you couldn't. It was locked.. You started to panic. You started to hit the door, tears filling your eyes as you started to yell. Trying to get out, beating and pulling on the door, but it just wouldn't budge.  You soon gave up, going back and sitting on the bed, hugging your knees to your chest.

Later, Wally came in with a tray. A plate of food, your favorite food, and a cup on water. You didn't look at him, too upset to. You were still crying. You were scared, frustrated, overwhelmed with emotions and thoughts that rushed through your head. Wally came to you, having his usual smile as he set the tray on the bed. "Good afternoon, Darling." He cooed out, then moving to lift you face up. "Oh Dear... Why are you crying? Don't cry. Please Darling." He wiped your tears away, and you just stared at him with hatred. He moved to then turn on the radio, some old music playing and filling the room. He sighed out in happiness. "I wouldn't try to get out of here. Home has eyes everywhere." He said in a smooth tone, kissing your head. Your heart slightly fluttered, and you didn't know why. "Wally. This isn't right. You are turning into a monster." You said in a harsh tone, causing his smile to face and his eyes to become scary again.

"Monster?...   M̵̱̼̰͉̂̎̈̋͛̃̅̉̔͝O̵͚̤͒́͊͒͘Ń̶̫̦̮̂͜S̸̳̯͑Ť̸̨͇͕̬̖͋̑͐̎͗̕͠Ȇ̶̢͖̖͔͉̗̹̲̈́͌̑̍̍̀̄R̷̖̜̓̒́͛̊?̶̯̫̝̘̙̐̓̔̂͒!̴̡̜̪̓͊̌̂"

   M̵̱̼̰͉̂̎̈̋͛̃̅̉̔͝O̵͚̤͒́͊͒͘Ń̶̫̦̮̂͜S̸̳̯͑Ť̸̨͇͕̬̖͋̑͐̎͗̕͠Ȇ̶̢͖̖͔͉̗̹̲̈́͌̑̍̍̀̄R̷̖̜̓̒́͛̊?̶̯̫̝̘̙̐̓̔̂͒!̴̡̜̪̓͊̌̂"

He looked pissed, and he would harshly grab your arm.

"I have been so nice to you... Treated you so nicely. This... This is how you repay me?" He sneered, then he looked away, closing his eyes as it caused him to demolish the radio. Then he calmed down, sighing. "You really shouldn't say things like that dear. It's really not nice." Wally said in a softer tone, letting go of you. He then looked at the food, taking a forkful of it, raising it to your lips. "Eat up, Dear." He purred, and you slowly opened your mouth. He put the food inside of your mouth. To bit the food off the fork, chewing it slowly as Wally watched you. You then swallowed it. It was delicious.. Cooked perfectly. Then he raised the glass of water to your lips, and you took a drink out of it. This all felt too delightful to be real. Even though you were trapped in a terrifying place with a terrifying person, it was kinda nice to be fed fantastic food. And at least the bed was really comfortable. Was this really real? Soon you finished the meal, and Wally took the empty tray. "I'll be back soon, Darling. We can be together. We can cuddle together too. If you behave and be nice, I'll let you come outside with me. We can go to Howdy's store to get your favorite things, and we can sit together in the sun." He purred out as he left the room, locking it behind him. You just laid back in the bed, pulling the covers over your body. Then you thought to yourself as you drifted off to sleep...

'Yeah... behave...'