Chapter 14: 𝕋𝕨𝕠 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕨𝕟

Just three more to go...
Wally would think about ways to eliminate his other neighbors. Sally, Howdy, and Poppy. Maybe killing off Eddie too after a while. He decided to just target Poppy and Sally for now. He knew that they were eating lunch together today at Poppy's. When they were eating and talking, Wally went to the door and knocked. Poppy got up and answered the door, looking down at the puppet as she smiled nervously. "Oh. Hello Wally. Would you like to join us for lunch?" She asked, and Wally shook his head. "No, but may I come in?" He asked, and she let him inside, Sally smiling and waving to him. That's when he took a blunt object sneakily, going to Poppy. He hit her over the head, then repeatedly hitting her with it until she was dead. Blood splattered everywhere. Sally watched in horror. "W-Wally... W-Why..." Sally got up from the chair and immediately tried to run. Wally blinked at her legs, and they were bitten off. Sally shrieked in pain, falling to the floor as she cried. Wally went to her, beating her to death too. He dropped the object, wiping the blood off his face. He was satisfied with his work, and he left Poppy's home, making his way back to Home. When he came back inside, he needed to check on you, so he went through the secret passage, making his way down to the basement. You were sitting there, shivering from the cold, Eddie sleeping as he was curled up on the floor. Wally came over to you, smiling sweetly as he leaned down, kissing you on the forehead. You noticed the blood on him, but you were afraid to speak. "I love you Darling.." He said, waiting for you to respond with the same as words. You swallowed hard.
"I-I love you too Wally..."

(He is up to something :3)