Chapter 21: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖚𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

When you got up that next morning, you felt like you needed to tell Wally that you shouldn't be treated like a type of pet locked in a cage, always inside. You went to him as he was sitting in the kitchen, reading an old newspaper that was maybe a few weeks old. You approached him with a nervous expression, your heart pounding into your ears, and you felt nervous butterflies into your stomach.
"Wally?... I need to talk to you."
You said, your voice shaking a little with nervousness. That's when he looked to you with a gentle smile.
"Yes, Dear?"
Wally asked, and that's when you looked at him directly into his calm, half lidded eyes.
"I need to tell you that I am tired of being treated like a pet in a cage! Have you ever thought that maybe I don't love you? Or that maybe I don't want this to be my life?"
You asked, and Wally looked upset.
"I am doing what is good for you. I'm doing what is right!"
He yelled. His yelling was loud and angry, his eyes wide and aggressive looking.
"You are not! Because I don't love you! I don't want this relationship!"
You yelled at him, tears staring to well up into your eyes. Your head started to get foggy, and it was pounding. You were very very upset.
"Shut up before I do something I'll regret!"
Wally screams, getting up as he clenched his fists.
"Do it! I dare you to do it!"
You yell at him, and then he grabbed you, slamming you multiple times into the wall. You were winded, and gasping for air. Then he left you on the floor, gasping for air and crying. You knew that you messed up. You felt like you were being electrocuted multiple times right on the heart, and that you were being beaten. It was terrible...

It felt like you were dying.

(I hope that this was exciting enough.)

(HE'S SO SKRUNKLY!!!)