Chapter 2: Ḋṛëäṁ ḅëċöṁëṡ ṛëäḷïẗÿ

Your in your bed. Dreaming? Yes, a dream. A nice dream. You in a flower field as old music plays. (Y/C) are nice. They are whatever you dreamed them to be. They are perfect, no loose threads, no holes, nothing messy. The sky was blue, the sun shining, but that didn't last long. The dream ended, and you opened your eyes. But you couldn't move, not a single part except for your eyes, and the rise and fall of your chest as you breathed. Someone was there, you could see them looking over you. The same big eyes that were on the television. 'This can't be real... I have to be dreaming... right?' You thought to yourself. The eyes got closer, and you could see the smile of that damn puppet.

 The eyes got closer, and you could see the smile of that damn puppet

"Oh Darling... You are so beautiful. I know you can see me."
He would reach down as run his felt hand ever your cheek, caressing it.
"You didn't listen to me... I won't let you leave again. You can be a new addition to the neighborhood. And you can be my neighbor."
The voice was smooth and comforting. Soon you would fall back asleep. As you slept, he got to work. He would drag you from your bed, dragging you down the stairs, making sure that you wouldn't get hurt. He would be careful and gentle, not wanting to hurt his precious new neighbor. Then he took you to the television that was just playing static. He went through the screen, taking you with him. Then the television turned off, now having you trapped in this colorful neighborhood.

Your new home...