Chapter 16: 𝐸𝒹𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇....

When Wally was gone, Eddie had escaped. He snuck up to your room, and woke you up. You woke up to his nice face, but he looked so worried. He picked you up and left the house quickly. He needed to save you. You two were hiding at the postal office, hiding in the back room.

Skipping ahead 4 hours..

Wally had come home. He saw that you weren't there, and he was absolutely pissed. He also found out Eddie had escaped too. That's when he started to go through the neighborhood. It was late at night, and he was singing as he walked looking for you.

"Sleepwalk... Instead of dreaming, I sleepwalk... 'Cause I lost you... And now what am I to do?... Can't believe we are through..."

He sang as he walked. He checked with Barnaby, but didn't find you, so he kept walking and singing.

"Sleep talk... 'Cause I miss you... I sleep talk... While the memory of you, lingers like a song... Darling, I was so wrong..."

He checked in Poppy's home where Poppy and Sally still lie dead. He sang still as he checked through the home.

"The night fills my lonely place... I see your face, spinning through my brain... I know, I want you so... I still love you, and it drives me insane..."

He walked into Eddie's postal office, and he started to walk to the back, still singing..

"Sleepwalk... Every night, I just sleepwalk... Please come back... And when you walk inside that door, I will sleepwalk no more..."

He had found you two, his smile big and his half-lidded eyes gazing at you with a sweetness, but also a sense of...

Malice...

(Here is the song Wally is singing :3)