Chapter 13: 𝙈𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

You had woken up in Wally's arms, and he was just watching you. He smiled as you stared back at him. "Hello Darling..." He said in a soft and quiet voice, and you rubbed your eyes. He let you go, and got up from the bed. "How about you come with me today? I would like to have your company while I go get some stuff from  Howdy's store." He said, and you nodded a little bit. You were actually going to run away. He then left the room for a bit, coming back with an outfit. It matched his. A colorful striped skirt/pants, a white button up, blue cardigan that has yellow buttons, white and black shoes, and a red ascot. You got dressed, and Wally took your hand, happily walking with you out of the house and down the road to Howdy's store. While Wally was picking out some apples, you were talking to Howdy. Once they were both distracted, you left the store, running off quickly. You hid near the line of trees where the forest started. Then you got behind a tree, breathing heavily. Wally noticed you were gone, feeling his heart race in anger and nervousness. Then he just set the basket of apples down. "I'll be back Howdy." He said, Howdy nodded, looking a little confused. Wally left the store in search for you, you watched him walk around to look for you. That's when he bribed Barnaby into helping. Barnaby started searching, finding you. "Barnaby! Thank god you are here... Wally has gone crazy, you have to help me!" You pleaded. Barnaby looked just a little bit confused, but also sad. He moved out of the way, Wally coming out from behind him. "I thought I could trust you.." You hissed as you looked at Barnaby, and he looked upset, until Wally threw a bone, Barnaby happily chasing after it. Wally then approached you. "Let's go home. Before you end up chained in the basement of Home." He said, but you refused. So Wally had Barnaby come back, and Barnaby picked you up, not giving you a choice. You were trying to struggle, but it was no use. Barnaby had the bone in his mouth, carrying you back to Home. Then he set you down, Wally taking you inside, giving Barnaby another bone, then shutting the door. That's when Wally would open a secret door, the one that led to the basement. He went down into it, and you followed. That's when you saw Eddie, your eyes wide as they looked concerned. "E-Eddie?..." You stuttered, Eddie looking up at you with tears. You were about to go and hug him, but Wally stopped you, making you sit down on your knees as he chained you to the floor, just like Eddie. "You will be here with Eddie Dear until you can learn to behave." He hissed out, and he then left. He went to the store again to get his apples.

'It's so cold...'