Chapter 6: ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴏʀ

Wally then got up, and you watched him, taking a sip of your tea. He walked over to a record player, putting a record in it of old classics, and he started it by putting the needle on it. The first song was, 'Everybody loves Somebody' by Dean Martin.

Then you set down your tea, slowly getting up out of confusion. When Wally came back, he would just stare at you, a smile on his face. It was rather unsettling. Those eyes staring right into yours... wide eyes...
Then he would go closer to you, and pull you in. He rested his head on your abdomen, and he started to dance with you. You had to go along with it, since you didn't really want to be rude. You had to admit, he was a great dancer. The next song was then, 'We Belong Together' by Ritchie Valens.

Then it goes to, 'Be my baby' by the Ronnets.

Then it goes on and on with more and more songs... all of them were love songs. That's what you noticed. Yes, they were great songs, but every single one a love song. Then when the dancing stopped, he said something.
"Oh Neighbor. If only you knew... If you knew, then maybe you wouldn't be around anyone else but me. And Home of course." He said in a soft and smooth tone. That's when your heart sank, your stomach turning. "Wally, what are you talking about?..." You asked. That's when he just laughed softly. It was a little distorted. "Nothing Neighbor. Please sit down, and we can chat." He said, and he led you to your chair, allowing you to sit down. He then sat in his own chair, staring at you once more. "What do you think of me (Y/N)?" He asked, picking up an apple slice. You had never seen him eat before. He never ate in front of you. He stared at the apple slice intensely, then blinking hard, the apple slice gone from his hand. You were shocked, now in a cold sweat. "Did you... did you just..." You were stumbling over your own words, just shocked. "Eat with my eyes? Yes. I did. That's how I eat. Don't seem so scared. I'm not going to bite." He purred, laughing softly. "Now. How about you answer my question. What do you think of me?" He asked again. You swallowed hard, not wanting to upset him. "Well, I enjoy your company. I do enjoy my time with you. And you are a wonderful neighbor." You smiled at him, your smile a bit nervous, but he didn't notice. He seemed pleased with that answer. "That's good to hear." He said simply, and you slowly picked up your tea, taking a small sip of it. It tasted nice, it was soothing. It was...
Nice...