Chapter 11: 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

Wally needed to clear his mind. He wasn't in a good place. He killed Frank, Eddie in the basement. And that's when Julie knocked on the door. Wally was painting a bunch of eyes, and the door opened on it own. "Wally? Have you seen Eddie or Frank?" She asked, Wally slowly turning his head. He had those creepy eyes again, just staring at her. When Julie came in, the door slammed shut behind her, causing her to look back and get caught off guard. That's when Wally would strike. He dropped his paint pallet, getting up from his stool as he grabbed her, holding her against the wall. Then, just like that, he blinked. A chunk of her arm went missing, blood pouring out as she tried to scream, Wally covering her mouth. "Don't make a noise... My beloved is sleeping right now...~" He purred, blinking as her other arm went away, then her legs, lower body, and then the rest of her, until she was gone, only blood left. It was all over his clothes and hands. He sighed in relief, then went back to painting, using the blood on his hands to finish the last eye...

'My Darling will love this art piece... I'll hang it in their room tonight. So they know I'm always watching...'

Julie's gone 🥲