Troubling

Twinkle was hell happy to get the job finally she immediately calls Tej and shared this news with him..
that's a great beta I'm happy for you Tej said
I will manage na papa ?I mean how I will she said in nervousness Tej understand.

What I taught you haan just take a breath if you feel whenever nervous.I know you will do best there also have faith on yourself Tej added
Haan as you know na how I m new people new place not suitable and comfortable for me she said
I know but you have to fight with this nervousness and I know you will just carry your smile and don't care about anyone who around you twinkle no one can harm you and do anything with you till you are strong Tej said
Hmm, she said they ended the call.

Twinkle went to bua and tell her also about this
I'm happy puttar kunj ko pata hai she said
I don't want to tell him when he doesn't want to talk to me why I will tell him I will manage bua she said and went into her room..

Later when Kunj returned from the office they had dinner while Twinkle had alone in her room.. bua tell kunj about twinkle job he was surprised.
How she get job ghar me bete bete hi kunj said.
Pata nahi ya toh bua added
Let her do what she wanted I don't care he said and went for his room..

Both are the same to same bua muttered.

Twinkle sleep In nervousness while kunj thinking about her how she gets the job..

At morning@
Twinkle and kunj get ready nicely twinkle comes into the living room meanwhile kunj too seeing her just. Twinkle wearing jeans along with a shirt.. looking stunning.

Twinkle beta breakfast karlo pehle bua said

Nahi I will get late bua twinkle said.

Kunj will drop you bua said kunj looking at twinkle she too.
Why I will she can manage herself kunj said.
Chalti hu bua twinkle said
You are new in this city how you will go alone she said stress
Kuch nahi hoga she said hesitatingly she went outside and don't know how to go..

Aap chod dete beta bua said
When she doesn't want why I will kunj said and have his breakfast..

Acha hai na let her go luxurious cars se sidha auto buses ke dhake khane padege na sab akal aajayegi she will also know how I stay after having everything kunj murmured finished his breakfast and left for office..

With the help of the address, Twinkle reached the correct place she get relief and went inside waiting for the boss soon he come twinkle went inside. His name is Vikram.

Twinkle takes his permission
May I come sir she said
Yeah come Vikram said and looking at twinkle smirked after seeing her twinkle nervously and went to him.
Sat miss he said
Twinkle sat on the chair.
Your name is Twinkle he asked
Haan Prachi send me here twinkle replied
Haan she talk to me about you he added twinkle give him her resume.

He takes the file and reads her details Hmm.
Pehle bhi kaam kiya hai aapne he asked
Haan sir she added
Okay everything is alright you can join our company from today only miss twinkle he said twinkle smiled Vikram forwarded his hand to shake twinkle surprised now what she will do.
She helplessly shakes her hand.