Shattered

Shot:30
Shattered💔

Mahi and Naman finally get married. Deep down Twinkle feels so bad and disheartened she gets emotional too but Kunj is beside her who handles her and gives her comfort. Mahi was happy in her married life the next day they had a reception everyone part of that too gave the newlyweds their blessings.

Days were passing Sarna's mansion filled with laughs and giggles and cries of both babies.

Now Kunj takes business responsibilities on his shoulders completely Tej gets free from all his responsibilities now he is happy and feeling eased. Same Avantika too now they wanted to spend and give their time to their son babies fully.

The whole day they spend with Aayat and Aarav handling them both husband and wife doing their all small small work it's like living their early parenthood's again.

Twinkle feels blessed she gets in-laws like them who never give her the sense they are her in-laws, not parents. She always gets her parents' vibe and love from them without any doubts.

She had her entire family to handle her babies bua and her in-laws.

Now she tries to forget old painful things but fails sometimes she gives time to herself to deal with this all strongly..

Kunj called Rahul to Amritsar he got a new project so thinking why don't they merge and do it together? Rahul came and they discussed each and everything with the client before going ahead even Kunj thinks he should asked Tej once..

Sarna office..
Kunj and Rahul were sitting in Kunj's cabin. They were talking about the project. with morning flight Rahul come to Amritsar.

It's a good opportunity if we do this project Rahul said
Yeah first let's make some official papers for our merger Kunj said
Chalega we are already business partners Rahul added
Yeah, but this is my papa company Kunj said Rahul blinked his eyes.

Twinkle was busy in the kitchen with Bua today Kunj told her to send him lunch in the office his stomach is not up to due to outside food so. She was busy in the kitchen along with bua Avantika told to leave she would make she didn't know but now she is determined she will learn and cook today for Kunj and for them too..

Tej and Avantika handling Aayat and Aarav their mother busy in the kitchen.
Why did you send Twinkle to the kitchen Tej said
She wanted to cook for her husband Avantika said they smiled.

Acha hai na tej kuch karna hi nahi pada dono ek saath kitne khush hai apni apni responsibilities ache se nibha rahe hai ek dusre ko support kar rahe hai i m worried they will also have issues like others how we will sort everything between them did you remember omkara and gauri usha still complaining about gauri Avantika said.

Ya achi baat hai dono ne sab ache se handle kar liya hai bina kuch kahe aur duniya ko sune unnecessary ka drama kar ke kya fahida Avantika tej said..

Twinkle packed the lunch and told bua to send this lunch box with the driver to office. Now she has to look for her babies too she was busy in the kitchen for long time they must be missing her..

She washed her hands and went into the living room.
Done Avantika said
Yeah, finally she said and gave a tired smile. She looked at her babies their eyes fixed on their mother only she smiled.

They are waiting for you Avantika said caressing Aayat's cheeks who laughed at her dimple making her look cutest..

Acha mummy ji lunch is ready aap aur papaji lunch kar li jiye I will bring your medicine first Twinkle said and went into the room bring tej medicine and give him first.
You take care of your health papaji she said Tej took the medicine from her hand and smiled as he took it.