Pregnancy

Shot:23
Pregnancy 🤰

After knowing Twinkle is pregnant everyone is hell happy, especially Kunj's parents They are on nine clouds..

Avantika and tej were very worried about their life and marriage .they are happy together now taking another step in their relationship going to become parents soon It's cheery on the cake their all stress vanished..

Same twinkle parents are also happy their daughter is happy and going to become a mother soon it's very big news for them most important thing is? She is very happy with Kunj the most important thing for them.

Now her life taking the next turn very big news for them they just Showering their wishes and prayers on her and the upcoming little one..

A week passed since Twinkle got to know she was pregnant she was hell-happy.
Kunj who was taking care of her all needs and diet well bua also not less she also taking care of Twinkle very well giving her time to time everything when Kunj was not around her.

Twinkle was sitting in her room on the chaise lounge reading random book for her time pass side by side munching roasted nuts.

Just then she gets Avni's call Twinkle smiles and takes her call.
Hello Avni she said with a smile.
Aur madam congratulations you gave us a big surprise I'm very happy for you and Kunj too Avni said with a smile.

Thanks, Avni even I'm happy Twinkle added.
Everything is alright Avni asked.
Well yup twinkke replied.
How do you get to know?? Twinkle asked

Avanatika's aunty sent us a sweets box along with a note First I got confused then understood after calling her to get sure fully Avni said
Mummy ji bhi na so fast Twinkle muttered.

She is very happy I can sense when she was talking with mummy Ji Avni said Twinkle chuckled Haan I know she was desperate about this since the time I had my miscarriage Twinkke said

Haan I know she was desperate about this since the time I had my miscarriage Twinkke said.

Hmm hota hai.. aur do you know I mean it's too early you should take some time avni said Twinkle paused.

Well last time also I didn't know the same This time too we didn't plan nor i it just god blessing when I felt symptoms so I thought why not check This time when I went to dr I got a positive result plan kuch nahi tha avni twinkle said

Hmm right. Hota hai acha I'm happy for you Most important you are happy in your life and with Kunj too Avni said

I can't express my happiness I didn't think about this ever avni one day I'm going to become a mother it's totally magic and different feeling mujhe apni life se itni ummeed nahi thi twinkle said.

Aur mujhe kunj se ummeed nahi thi twinkle I always worried about you how you will live with him avni said
Haan, I know even I also somewhere but I'm wrong aisa kuch nahi hai  look at us we are so happy Twinkle stated