Support system

12 shot

Last night Kunj and Twinkle comeback from Amritsar finally Twinkle wasn't well due to her anxiety issue.

Bua come early morning Kunj woke up she called him to open the door Kunj woke up and went to open the door
Thanks, bua for coming Kunj said in sleep she smiled Kunj returned to his room and sleep again beside his wifey who was in deep slumber.

After some time later Kunj woke up by the Alarm clock.. he look at Twinkle who sleeping like a small baby.. Kunj smiled after seeing her.

I should get ready before getting late Kunj said and went to the washroom. Quickly he gets freshened up and went out of the room after getting ready bua served him his breakfast
Twinkle Beta didn't wake up?? Bua asked
Nahi let her sleep she is not well waise bhi kunj added bua nodded yes.

Kunj finished his breakfast bua I'm going to make her eat her meals, okay bye Kunj said and went to the room to bring his laptop bag.
Twinkle utha ja he said once she didn't react.

Kunj take his bag and left for the office. Soon he reached the office and meet with Rahul and they both get busy with their work. While Bua tries to wake up Twinkle but she is in no mood to wake up sleeping in her stress.

At afternoon.
Kunj and Rahul having lunch together which send by Anjali for them.
Aur how's your wife Rahul asked
Not good Kunj replied
Now what you did again Rahul said
I didn't yaar Kunj tell Rahul each and everything whatever Omkara narrated to him Rahul was also shocked after hearing.

O Gosh Rahul said and hold his head.
That means behind her this condition ya reason hai Rahul said Kunj nodding in yes.
How can they do this with a girl chii shame on your friends Rahul added with anger..

I know Yaar after hearing from Omkara I was also shocked though I know everything whatever happened in school but not very much i thought Twinkle was wrong put fake allegations on them r but that was not fake it's true kunj said..

That's why Twinkle stayed like this always in fear Rahul said.
Hmm, she can't overcome her fear and this anxiety issue whatever happened here with her make her more depressed Kunj stated.
Hmm aur tune bhi toh koi kasar nahi chodi kunj rahul said
I m sorry for that Kunj said
Now what do you think now Rahul said
Don't know yaar I can't see her like this she is so miserable and hurt herself bas I know one thing I will bring her out of this trauma and overcome her this fear anyhow don't know how I will do Kunj said.

Now be a good husband she needs love and care Rahul said..
acha 🤪 Kunj said giggling.
Kya bura hai yaar twinkle she is so beautiful and lovely girl mujhe milti na I will be happy Rahul said Kunj arched his eyebrows..

Later on, bua come to wake up Twinkle but she was awake but not getting up from bed.
Kya hua beta come out of the bed bua said
Nahi maan nahi hai mera let me like this she said and cuddling the blanket fully.

Bua leaves her and gets busy with house chores. The whole day she stays like this only.

Kunj returned from the office he directly went into his room and found curtains and lights were off. His eyes went to the bed and found Twinkle still sleeping he hold his head
Fish man Kunj on the lights and went towards the bed
What is this twinkle you still sleeping didn't wake up till now evening hogi hai twinkle kunj said. He said beside her
Twin opened her eyes and saw him.
Kunj pulling the blanket
Ahh don't irritate me Kunj please leave me alone she said..
what is this get up Kunj said.
Bas mera maan nahi mujhe aise hi rahna hai she said in cute way.
It's not good Kunj said pulling the blanket throw in the side twinkle and giving him angry look.
No Na you go from there give me the blanket mujhe thandi lag rahi hai kunj Twinkle said. Kunj off the ac and checked her neck her body was warm.
Get up fast Kunj said and send her to the washroom anyhow. Called Bua to bring food for Twinkle.