Happiest 😃

22 shot..

Whatever happened which really pissed off Mahi because her whole engagement party was spoiled she even can't enjoy a bit of it. Everyone gets worried about Twinkle and leaves her to forget today is her engagement too..

Another side twinkle who brings Kunj to Chandigarh immediately she doesn't want to stay there a second even Kunj understands her situation they immediately come from there.

While Rt and Leela were worried about Twinkle how she is there ?? What about her condition she is maybe in pain Many things running their minds.

2 days later@
The last 2 days went so fast nobody talked about engagement and Karan? Same here in Chandigarh Kunj didn't utter anything twinkle keep silent mode she didn't say anything or reacted too which really troubled Kunj he don't want her to suffer deep down..

Amritsar @
Taneja's mansion..

Everyone has come for breakfast in the morning they were kept quiet.. Mahi come there she take her seat and started having breakfast.. Rt looks at her??
Mahi I wanna talked to you Rt said.

What papa speak mahi said.

Did you ask naman what Karan doing at the party because we don't call them how he come?? Rt said

Papa woh they are relatives mahi speak.

Everyone looking at Mahi and then at Each other.
What?? Relatives? Rt said Mahi nodding in yes.. rt keep quiet and finished breakfast he get up.

Come Abeer let's go I have some work Rt said he and Abeer left for college

What happened to Papa Mahi said.
Nothing you have your college go Leela said and Mahi took her bag she also left.

Well Mehar feeding Arohi she looking at Leela
Maa they are relative means?? Mehar said
Hmm, we don't know I think Mahi also I'm sure now your papa wouldn't allow for this alliance here I'm worried about my twinkle kesi hogi waha Leela said..

I can understand maa we all know how much Twinkle scared Mehar said and keep her hands on Leela's shoulder consoling her.

Scene shifted..
Chandigarh@

Twinkle was sitting beside the window and looking outside continuously without blinking her eyes she is completely lost and gloomy.. her eyes had no shine or emotions. Her hair strands flew messily..