Devastated 💔

Devastated 💔 ..
Shot;26
Finally, Twinkle came to Amritsar She was hell-happy after her pregnancy she came first time she missed each and everyone.
Even the rest family also they don't get the chance to pamper their pregnant bahu.

While Kunj went to Chennai for his conference meeting he missed his wife badly during these all months she hardly went away from him for a one day they didn't spend without each other now it's become hard for them to stay away from each other Kunj loved and missing her small demand to him during pregnancy time they come closer very much..

Sarna mansion@
Bua was doing her duty perfectly she followed twinkle diet properly.

Twinkle was playing with Kiara who was showing Twinkle her cute toys.
Doll Kiara said.
Cute Twinkle said the rest family was sitting.

Bua comes there with twinkle fruits and milk
Lo twinkle baby have your breakfast she said
Bua don't I'm feeling like full she said
Arey why Twinkle have your breakfast Avantika said Twinkle makes puppy faces and she eats anyhow..

Twinkle let's go for shopping. Meera said
We will shop for your babies too she added
Nahi di we had done already If you wanna you can do it's become difficult for me to walk my back pain increasing day by day Twinkle said.
Acha theek hai when your sadu husband is coming?? Meera said
Pata nahi bola toh tha one week lagega twinkle said.

Aa jayega let my bahu stay with us Avantika said and caress twinkle hair.
I love babies cute cute clothes Samara said

Yeah, I shopped long back only Twinkle said.

While Usha has come with bee jaan they smiled after seeing them.
Twinkle takes their blessing
Khush raho both blessed twinkle.

Feels so good to see you Usha said
The same chachi twinkle was added.

Twinkle you double up our happiness Bee Jaan said Twinkle smiled
Yeah, bee jaan kes ne socha tha she will give us twins 😉Meera said.

Nazar na laga Avantika said
See maa papa I m damn sure Samara after Kunj babies maa going to forget us totally Meera said and making crying faces Samara too join her.

All giggles it's a part of life Meera beta ya sach hai asal se zyada sood pyara hota hai bee jaan said.

Aur gauri nahi aai?? How she is Avantika asked while Tej went to his room along with Samara and Kiara while Bua went to the kitchen to see lunch for everyone and mostly Twinkle.

She was busy so Usha said in a faint voice
Now everything is alright Avantika asked
Haan acha hai dono khush humhe aur kya chahiye ab ya khud humhari jagah aayege tab jake samjhenge humhe Usha said

It's you Usha who made her sit on our head Bee Jaan said Meera and twinkle held their foreheads.
Bee jaan please bahuye aajkal aise nahi chalti hai Avantika said while been jaan gave Avantika an impossible and frowned look she went to tej room and sat with her brother.

You, Usha, don't listen bee jaan she talking like old times Avantika said
Still, Avantika gauri ko kuch bol hi nahi sakte hai haq se Usha said while twinkle went from there.

You also have bahu usha said
I can understand you usha hota hai ab talking about twinkle abhi tak toh aise koi issue aaye nahi hai she is very simple and mature Avantika said
Hmm twinkle perfect bahu hai jo bhar se chamakta hai woh andar se nahi usha said.
Leave Chachi give them their time like maa and papa leave everything on twinkle and Kunj now see them they handling by their own Meera said.

Haan Usha zyada interferes karna bhi sometime acha nahi hota hai chahti toh me bhi kar sakti thi but we give them their space and time ab dekho dono saath mein ek dam khush hai aur kya chahiye I know Gauri she is mature sometime hota hai some issue toh Avantika said Usha nodded in yes.