SAFAR(PART2)

PART:2

Episode started from the Morning⭐️....

Daily same morning Twinkle woke up and got busy with her babies and husband.
Tej tells Aayat and Aarav what they ate last night.
I want oodles Aarav said
Me to Aayat added back.

Okay meri maa I packed in your lunch box Twinkle said. Bua brings their water bottles and lunch boxes..

Chalo my babies Kunj said. Kunj lifts them in his arms and they bid bye to everyone leaving for school with their father happily..

Malhotra Manson@
Samara and Shravan talked about last night's dinner to everyone and how much they enjoyed it.
Twinkle is the best Anjali said.
Where is the halwa Rahul asked they were all having breakfast..

Don't worry Rahul Bhaiya I brought even Bhabhi and gave it to everyone I kept it in the refrigerator samara said
Great send me for lunch Anjali Rahul said.
Sure Anjali added. After breakfast.

Samara went into his room behind Shravan she gave him all the things.
I wanna tell you something?? Samara said
Say Shravan said.
Maa scolded me last night because I went out late Samara said Shravan looking at him.

Acha why Shravan asked
Acha 😳don't you know why.. Rahul bhaiya tells bhai about this maa was upset with me Shravan it's just a small matter why to stretch unnecessary mammi ji also did samara said Shravan look at her held her hand.

Try to understand things Samara we can't upset Maa she saying it for your betterment only and I will not like it if Maa gets upset at any cost you also try to understand Maa and her rules you aren't new anymore Shravan said.

I know I'm doing that only Shravan even though I don't want to hurt anyone in the family she said Shravan held her cheek.
I know that's why saying obey maa decisions.I also don't want Avantika maa scold you for anything even my mom too I'm doing all possible things for you he said

When I'm denying even I'm doing also sometimes it's happened Shravan she said
Sometimes not samara you did so many times I ignored even everyone I told you if you wanna go anywhere ask maa and come back home on time I also don't like mere pyar me koi kami toh nahi hai still I think you aren't happy with our marriage and me Shravan said.

Samara back hugged him

Samara back hugged him. Don't think this I'm happy it's just I'm childish sometimes forgive never repeat the same things again Samara said Shravan smiled and turned to her he hugged her back.
I love you Samara said.
Even love you too Shravan added he pecked at her lips bye I'm getting late you take care of yourself Shravan said.

Sure come soon she said.

Shravan and Rahul left for office together not before loving veer..

Samara was thinking about whatever Avantika told her just then she got Mahi's call she picked up her call.
Subha Subha aaj kaise call kiya samara asked
Bas aise hi you didn't take my call yesterday mahi said