Unknown feeling💓

15:
After having a cute romance With twinkle Kunj was happy somewhere he was feeling she is getting normal with him mean to say earlier she was very uncomfortable now getting comfortable with him somewhere that's good news for him it's really important for Twinkle to get comfortable with Kunj.

Somewhere she started finding comfort with him.

Everyone was sitting in the garden after the haldi function get over Twinkle come there
I'm sorry Twinkle from my cousin's side yuvi said
It's okay Twinkle said and join them they were chit-chatting all. Later they all had dinner together Twinkle made a plate for Kunj to send for him he had then he and Omkara was playing a pool game.All girls teasing Avni fully twinkle just giggling at their talks.
What happens? Chinki asked
Nothing so nonsense question she added

Ab twinkle Ka kya she doesn't know anything 😂a girl added twinkle rolled her eyes.

After that she went from there and went into her room get freshen up laid down fighting with her thoughts why is everyone thinking she is different from them she doesn't know anything??🙄. She was waiting for Kunj at the same time.
Where he is?? Didn't come till now she murmured taking her phone.
Call Karu? Twinkle added
Nahi leave she said closing her eyes try to sleep.

While Kunj and the rest boys enjoying their game after that they had a cold drink small party like a teenager 😂..

Let's go Omkara said both went to their room
Good night Omkara said
Same Kunj winked at him and opened the room door and find the lights were dim.
Siyappa Queen must be busy with her friends he murmured and entered the room.

He process towards the bed and found Twinkle laying on the bed
Ho, she comes today he said In a low voice.
Kunj went into the washroom and changed come afterwards he lay down beside her she open his eyes after hearing some noise.

Tum? She said
Yup, not sleep yet? He asked
Nahi trying she replied.
Kunj pulled the blanket on him.
Where are you? Didn't come for dinner? She asked
Haan I was sitting with Omkara thanks for sending dinner for me Kunj stated. Twinkle blinked her eyes frightened with her fingers. Kunj see her twinkle turned her face her back was facing Kunj.

What happened to her?? He muttered
Finally asked her kya hua twinkle sab theek hai na??

Haan sab theek hai she said
Lagta toh nahi hai you are stressed about something he said and keep his hand on her arms she turned towards him.
Nahi Kunj, I'm all good she said and gave him unwilling smile. They both dozed off.

At morning:
Kunj woke up first he was having an important conference call so he get ready and was busy in that meanwhile Twinkle woke up and see him and didn't disturb Kunj and she get ready and went down to join everyone for breakfast.

Where is Kunj he didn't come for breakfast?? Avantika asked
Nahi he was having a conference call mummy ji twinkle said.
She had her breakfast with them.
Twinkle come let's decide Heena design Gauri said
Nahi I have to take breakfast for Kunj you all do I'm coming she said Gauri hooting slightly Twinkle chuckled and take breakfast for Kunj and went into the room.

She entered the room and went to him he looked at her and gestured
Your breakfast she said Kunj nodded his head as he ended the conference call almost over so.
Thanks, you bring he said
Hmm have she said and keep in front of him Kunj having his breakfast while twinkle took out Kunj's things.

Does today also have any? Function kunj said
Haan mehendi twinkle added.
Boring kunj murmured
Kyu?? Twinkle asked
Nahi I don't like this all waste of time Now see I can't attend my meeting kunj said