Blessing 💫

Blessings..💫
Shot :27
In some hours everything scattered and happened. Twinkle didn't think about this she went to her parent's house to meet with them with all her happiness and more she talked about mahi to her parents don't break her heart but she didn't know she would get this her heart broke down completely.
Give biggest shock of her life her own sister going to insult her and showing her weakness she is not perfect in many things. The next moment she can't handle anything which lands her in shock she gets a panic attack.

Finally, Twinkle gave birth to twin babies a girl and a boy. Those who aren't well they are in an incubator.
Dr. said Twinkle was still not conscious she was still unconscious it's not a good sign.
Moreover babies also first they are premature babies already they come before their nature time which is not good for their health their growth also affects.

Dr. keeping both of them in the incubator.

Kunj's parents are hell happy finally they get their bundle of joy Kunj is also happy but their happiness turns into sadness.. not fully happy still worried about the babies and twinkle the most..

Kunj done with all hospital formalities
Still, everyone was presented in the hospital only.
In the waiting area lounge.
Yuvi and Omkara bring coffee for everyone and give them because for long hours they stand and worry too. Rt and Leela were shocked and in deep shock they never imagined Mahi would do something like this with their innocent twinkle..

Kunj was fuming in anger badly he was getting anger at Karan and the most mahi how badly she broke her own sister's heart and didn't care about her condition too..

But he can't do anything he is more worried about twinkle and his both babies.

Bua was at home handling Kiara no one was at home so.
Tej and Avantika have mixed feelings happy or sad too. Rest people also same to same.
Meera come to her parents and hugged them
I'm so happy Maa and Papa our Kunj become father two cuties she said and gave a smile they also smiled back.
But sad too Meera Beta worried about twinkle tej said
Praying just kuch na ho never thought mahi will do something like this Avantika murmured they blinked their eyes.

Rt and leela was sitting in the side they don't have strength to stand and talk in front of everyone after what their own daughter did with another daughter ashamed on mahi act..

Kunj comes there he sees everyone Omkara come to Kunj. He passed a coffee cup to Kunj who gave stressful look in returned
Take it you will feel better I know you are worried omkara said and Kunj take the coffee cup and they went into the side couch area sat there.

Bacho se mila?? Omkara asked Kunj to give him silence first then he looked at him.

Hmm dekha they are so tiny omkara Kunj said having a priceless light smile but it's enough to show his happiness.
Acha mujhe bhi dekh na hai ab toh omkara said they chuckled omkara keep his hands around Kunj shoulder
Don't worry sab theek ho jayega twinkle bhi he said Kunj blinked his eyes.

The whole night passed away quickly in the morning everyone was still in the hospital.
Dr come out of her cabin after checking Twinkle once.
Dr how's my wife now?? Kunj asked
Well she is still unconscious dr replied
And about your babies, their report has come out that they are very weak specially baby boy first they are premature babies still their growth remains can't say you anything dr said Kunj blinking his eyes

What Does it mean my babies they aren't well?? Kunj asked
Hmm not well keeping them in the incubator for some weeks let's see but they are very weak I told you already when they are in the womb both babies are weak but we thought we had two months in this time their growth is full but this happened we have to do twinkle premature delivery Kunj so it's obvious they will be weak now they are very sensitive about twinkle she is not well whatever has happened that leave great impact on her mental and physical health I'm just giving you time wait for twinkle first.. dr said