SAFAR

SAFAR PART 1 ........
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

3 years later
Everything has changed in Twinkle and Kunj's life they suffered a lot in past during this all time it doesn't like they didn't suffer they are. Because of Aarav's Ill health, they used to face issues with his heart hole sometimes aching badly. With passing time and situations Twinkle becomes stronger and sometimes becomes sad after seeing her baby suffering in pain but Kunj stands beside her like a strong pillar who always supports her in the low phase of life..

Tej and Avantika or Bua are also not less than anything they all are four pillars of Twinkle.

Bua fully supports Twinkle in handling her both babies even Tej and Avantika too they leave everything now just enjoying their son's baby's childhood fully.

After Samara Shadi, many things changed now twinkle become their one and only daughter no doubt Avantika never felt like her daughters went away from her Twinkle gives her all daughterly love and care respect the most she treats Tej and Avantika more than her parents so they never felt the absence of samara and Meera in their life they used to come In weekend when they have Time Kiara also grown up become more naughty..

Samara was fully happy with Shravan before marriage she didn't think her life partner would keep her so happy she got all love and care and respect from her in-law's family now Rahul entire family is settled down in Amritsar only..

Rahul and Kunj or Shravan working in the Sarna Empire and doing their best Kunj takes over the entire Sarna Empire on his shoulder raising his father's name more and more tej and Avantika are proud of Kunj and Twinkle ⭐️..

Twinkle gets busy with her babies seeing their small small things they become naughty day by day most Kunj who spoils them most. Aayat is her papa's favourite doll while Aarav is ma'am's boy who loved his mama and dadu or dadi the most..

While Aayat is fully naughty and talkative too much completely opposite of Twinkle everyone says she went on Meera bua..

Aarav who used to stay ill a lot due to starts so Twinkle gives full attention to him..
he is also not less than Aayat but sometimes quiet like his mother he is a mixture of twinkle and Kunj sometimes too cranky and angry sometimes too jolly ...

Meera and Aayat clash war always she is the baby boss lady of Sarna's house everyone dances on her finger, especially her father and grandparents..

With time Twinkle becomes stronger and less emotional she Learned to hide her pain but she is happy from her heart now. Has the best life partner Kunj who loves her unconditionally he always stands beside her no matter what in his busy schedule still he gives his love and time to his wife and babies fully and he doesn't give her a chance of any complaint to her same to same twinkle who perfectly fulfilling all duties of her as a wife and bahu or mother.. take all responsibilities of Avantika's shoulders she freed her fully she was also happy. Taken every responsibility on her shoulders

Whenever she feels low Kunj always handles her and her babies she forgets everything and her trauma she almost overcomes everything but is still the same to same introverted girl who stays in her zone and stays shy ☺️ she didn't lose her beauty which is her simplicity..

Kunj who become more mature and responsible now he knows what to do when handling all things together his parents and wife babies perfectly..

In this all-time Twinkle doesn't go to Taneja's mansion nor she meet with her family also.she is engrossed in her life fully
She used to miss them but Aarav's Ill health or his sad face always reminds her how Mahi cursed her just because her parents love her that's why she doesn't want again she thinks the same and curses her anymore so detach herself from everyone happy in her life with her small family..