Joyful

Joyful:
Shot:24

As per both doctors' instructions, Twinkle followed their routine and suggestions as both of them completely stopped Twinkle's anxiety medicine.
Even Twinkle also doing her best to avoid her anxiety as much as she can making herself busy with anything.
After lunch she went to her baking classes In the afternoon.
evening she spent with Bua later on Kunj came.

Even Kunj also taking care of her all needs now he is more concerned and caring towards her health he knows she needs someone emotionally Right now her medicine is also off she needs extra.
He was there for her he told her whenever any moment if he wasn't around her or she was not feeling good at that moment only she would be informed didn't hide anything from him she had to share each and everything about herself he was there always for her.
She was very happy with this. Keeping herself happy and positive.

They went to Rahul's place there they had great fun Later on cherished twinkle's chocolate cake praising her lot..

2 months later:
Now Twinkle is 2 months pregnant

In the evening: twinkle went to her baking classes Kunj was sitting in the room and waiting for her.
I should do something for her. Dr Neha told me Twinkle should do meditation it's good for herself morning me sahi rahega he murmured and searched for some yoga and meditation teachers for her it's good for her health if she does meditation along with yoga to stay positive and spiritual..

Soon he finds a female trainer and makes contact with her quickly hires her for Twinkle and fixes everything within No seconds.

Meanwhile, Twinkle came back from baking classes She entered in room and smiled to see Kunj.
Hi kese ho she said
I'm all good tu bata baker he teased her She giggled and quickly got freshened up.

Twinkle came and sat beside her
Shall I bring your snacks ?? He asked
Nahi I will bring tum batao what you wanna eat because of me you forget about your meals she said
It's okay kunj said
Coming wait twinkle said and went into the kitchen to tell bua to make something yummy for Kunj he loved pakoda so made for him for her some healthy stuff she returned back to the room.

Aur suno? Twinkle said
Tu suna mujhe kunj said and cuddled her in his embrace.
Me kya boring day she murmured
Hehe Kunj giggles fine I fixed your morning routine Kunj said
Means? She asked

Dr told me you need to do meditation it's good for your mental health twinkle so today I hired a trainer for you she will come tomorrow in the morning after your breakfast Kunj said Twinkle rolling her eyes

Kya hai I don't need any mediation I'm fine she said
I don't know you promised me you would follow my order till your delivery Kunj said she making faces
Whatever it's too much she murmured
I'm doing for your and our baby betterment he said and caressed her face lovingly pacify her or else buttering her..

Acha fine but not morning I wanna sleep she said
What is this sleeping till late you fixed your sleeping routine he said
What about you she said
I'm not pregnant Kunj 🤪said
Lame 😒 she added.

I know in the morning you will sleep till late ab meri chalegi samjhi he said.
Fine, she added he smiled.

Soon bua makes Kunj's favourite different kind of pakodas the aroma flying in the air
Bua brings everything into the room and keeps everything on the bed even Twinkle's boring healthy snacks.

Kya baat hai aaj toh kunj said after seeing his favourite things.
I know you missing 😝Kunj so she said.
Ya mere liye hai ya tere liye because you
Missing More teri shakal se dikh raha hai he said chuckling. Twinkle rolls her eyeballs.
Aisa kuch nahi hai she said and maintaining a frown look..