Mere happiness ❤️🫰🏻

Mere happiness🫰🏻
Shot 25

Life is all about ups and Downs Both couples Avni and Yuvraj or Omkara, Gauri giving major couple goals They are idol couples people call them and find them perfect for each other no one can beat them

Or talking about Twinkle and Kunj.
People used to have different opinions about Twinkle and Kunj's relationships and always passed nasty comments they were not fit for each other and not compatible Maybe one day their marriage would be in trouble because it's a forceful marriage almost Kunj will not

Now when they see their favourite couples now they used to have issues between them when they love each other unconditionally..

They feel weird after seeing them and Twinj.

a completely different story
Although nothing has turned out the way they thought.
Now Twinkle and Kunj are a happy couple which no one has expected. Their every presence give shocked everyone.

They come together or closeness unexpected for them they didn't think about them their own family was too.They used to stay worried about them.

But after Twinkle's pregnancy, this news stunned everyone and made their thoughts about her and their relationship completely wrong.

Especially when both couples faced minor problems and miscommunication or understanding issues

Then everyone comes to know and everyone understands. Love alone is not enough to maintain any relationship.
And love is not very necessary for any relationship to last.

Most understanding and patience are more important for any relationship.

Love blossom life and relationship but understanding or patience make the relationship stronger and more beautiful and help any relationship to grow more and more.
These both things work like water in the plant's roots.

Thankfully now everything is sorted out between both couples anyhow. Now they are happy again together. It's a part of life we can't judge anyone.

People used to judge just because of what they saw inner things they didn't know and still passed their comments without even knowing anything..

Twinkle and Kunj are extremely happy in their simple yet beautiful life they don't have extreme expectations or most unwanted demands from each other. That's why they are happy they are happy in whatever life is giving them not sad and cursing their destiny for anything earlier maybe but after realising everything now they don't have any hard feelings or anything in their heart and minds. Their day starts As Usual things end in the happy knot..

Most of they cherish and enjoy Twinkle pregnancy time fully. Kunj was Handling her and bearing her extreme mood swings at peak. Now this little little things made their relationship and bond strong Both of them opened up in front of each other more Twinkle who was so shy and hesitated now Kunj understood it was not her nervousness or any kind of disorder.
It's just she is like this it's just her nature.
Still, she is timid many times but thanks fully now getting better unlike before who get hesitated or any small things before initiating any conversation.

Now she can say anything to him but her hesitation turned into shyness In front of Kunj which is cute. Their life going now smoothly no issues no problems at all.

@a normal day evening
At baking class@
Today baking teacher kept a baking competition in the class

@a normal day eveningAt baking class@Today baking teacher kept a baking competition in the class