|25|

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! UV_reader19

♛♛♛

You know Dr. Ivan Pavlov? He did a stimulus study. A little copy/paste: Pavlov concluded that if a particular stimulus in the dog's surroundings was present when the dog was given food then that stimulus could become associated with food and cause salivation on its own.

In shorts: he rang a bell every time he gave food. And in the end, he only needed to ring the bell and the dog already started to drool, without seeing or smelling food.

I'm training you guys in secret. Because by now you know when you see this guy right here ☞ 🍋 you can expect some light smut (lemon). Only I won't fool you guys by not giving you the treat in the end (I'm not a bad person). So I'm giving you guys a little heads up; when you see this little fella ☞ 🌶 you better grab a big ass bucket to catch your drool ;)

It won't be any time soon (slow burn.. I know, fuck me) but I'm willing to bet how your reaction will be whenever it pops up like an Easter egg ♡

 I know, fuck me) but I'm willing to bet how your reaction will be whenever it pops up like an Easter egg ♡

I dove into my work longer than intended. It was at first a way to put a lid on the fire and let it die down because I got way over my head with Hwang in the elevator. But after that work did grab a hold on me, and I lost track of time.

The thing between Hwang and Yang.. I had a suspicion. But hearing him voice it out loud made me go rigid. Getting so worked up rarely happened. Most of the time it was when Hwang and I ended up fighting. But what I still didn't understand was why I said those words to him. They slipped out so easily. And the thought of him splayed on top of the hood of my car was crazy, fucking hot.

What the fuck was wrong with me?

In one angry arm movement, the papers were shoved off the kitchen island. Both hands folded up into tight fists, trembling onto the marble surface, and rested my forehead on top of it.

"He needs to go," I groaned, too tired for this shit at two in the morning. In a few hours, the long day would start all over again. And I had to get out of Seoul for a project that needed my presence. My full attention. Not Hwang's antics messing with my head.

As I headed upstairs, I could hear the faint scratching of the record player that had come to an end. My tired feet dragged me over the last two steps, wondering what the hell he was doing.

"You got to be fucking kidding me."

My gaze easily found Hwang's resting body on the bed. He lay on his back, with one knee up. A hand rested on his chest, moving along with the steady deep breaths. His other arm lay beside him, and a black book covered his face; likely fell on him when sleep caught up to him.