|75|

SECOND UPDATE! GO ONE BACK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ CH. 74! 6k FULL OF LOVE 

After that spectacle of last week in the VIP of Leviathan, I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived

After that spectacle of last week in the VIP of Leviathan, I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived. One thing I was sure of, was that Yang wouldn't be here. A week had passed but he still felt bruised. But I think the biggest reason for his no-show was because he didn't want to face Lee. Our reasons couldn't be more different though... That was all the reason I was here. Besides some lame texts, we hadn't seen or spoken to each other after that wild weekend. And my anticipation of this weekend was running so high, that my heart fluttered every time the glass door opened, expecting him to walk in.

First came in Seo. He sat beside me with his favorite drink and chattered about the project in Thailand and occasionally asked about Yang. Seo hadn't visited him after he was discharged from the hospital, nor called or texted him, was what I got out of it. The bucket of guilt filled whenever it was Yang-related, and it was threatening to spill. I knew how much of a shitty friend I was but he deserved someone close to him after all that. I thought Seo was at least on good terms with him, after knowing each other since second grade. 

Then Kim followed ten minutes later. He reluctantly sat on my other side, Yang's spot, and started a conversation with Seo, ignoring me completely when I sat in the middle. I was fine with it, my eyes glued to the door. When Han came in, I was ready to jump out of my fucking skin. It was normal for Lee to come in later, he was always late because of work, but that piece of information didn't ease the excitement I was experiencing inside of me right now.

I felt like a kid on a sugar rush. It was the stupidest thing but I couldn't pipe it down.

After a whole dreading hour that door finally opened again, and I tuned out the babbling that was thrown around me. Han joined a view minutes ago and he was his very loud, yappy self.

My stomach dropped when Chan walked in with black, ripped jeans and a plain white tee. Our eyes locked, the anger evident in his. He broke our contact to sit down in the booth closest to the door. And it was when he moved that I noticed Lee right behind him. He seemed to have come straight from work, wearing a white button-up with black dress pants and lacquered shoes. Fingers toyed with his hair as his gaze was settled on the carpet flooring. He dropped himself beside Chan, throwing an arm over the backrest and balancing an ankle over the knee. He then looked up, his brown eyes raking over my outfit. I might have tried a little harder tonight.

Lee smirked and even threw in a daring wink at me. It was clear how much he enjoyed the position I was in. Bottom. I wanted to hate him for that but I knew I would have been far worse if I was in his shoes. He was rather calm about it. Didn't text me daring, provoking messages to rile me up. It was a grown thing to do. Sure. But it wasn't my thing to act mature. I liked taking risks and acting childish from time to time. So when I got out of my booth to disappear into the men's room, I hoped Lee would show his reckless self tonight too.