|69|

This chapter was wringed out of me like lemon juice.

I've never laughed so hard to the point my eyes got teary

I've never laughed so hard to the point my eyes got teary. Scratch that, I've never laughed so openly at all.

Lee's present took me by so much surprise that I was now trying to ease the pain in my stomach as I lay down on my side with a pillow stuffed in my reddened face and a hand on my stomach that couldn't stop shaking.

It was getting so bad that I started to hiccup. All the while Lee still stood in front of me watching me lose my shit.

"How... Why?" I breathed into the pillow, followed by another hiccup. I was out of breath and my face felt hot but the pillow stayed as a guard between me and Lee.

"You don't like it?" He questioned and then hummed like he was thinking deeply. "Did you prefer the choker? I think this will give you more pleasure. I can still get it for you, then you have a set."

His words sobered me the fuck up. I shot upright, launching the pillow off the couch, and stared at him in disbelief. He wanted to buy a fucking set? "Are you" —I tried to swallow the hiccup down— "mad?"

Lee gave me an expressive blink. "No. No, I don't think I am?"

"Do you know how many fucking diamonds are in this? And you want to buy a set? Are you richer than I'm aware of? Or are you very bad at math?" 

"I know the costs. Is that the only thing holding you back from wearing my choker? Money? If so, I'll make an order tonight. My money is nothing of your concern. Cho Hye-Rim's web store is amazing, anonymous, and I could design it myself. Fast deliver too."

"What are you trying to sell here?" This dude was losing it. The price of a melee diamond could range between four hundred thousand and 1.3 million Won. That was one fucking teeny tiny diamond of how many? I inspected the Princess closer. Too many. "Yes, you've gone mad."

Lee studied me, and I noticed the tiredness behind his calculation. His eyes were sunken a little and darkened underneath. If there was something I've learned from the time spent with him, it was his stubbornness to not let others know when it was enough for him. 

So when he went through his knees, surprising me in the act, I knew he was about to go over his limit.

Hands molded over the top of my thighs, biting his fingers into the sides. Lee spread my legs further apart so he could settle in between them, and spoke in a whisper, "I want to see it on you. See if it fits." 

🍋💎

Lee on his knees was something I would never get enough of seeing. There was something so beautiful about the way he looked at me from below, peering through his lashes with a deviant glimmer in his eyes. It easily ignited something deep within me. 

I bit down my lip to contain the desires that were ready to burst of out me, tasting blood as I watched his hands snake up to the zipper of my jeans. But my curiosity easily took the best of me, and the words I should have said: Let's save it for tomorrow, I'm beat, changed into, "It has been too long that I've seen your lips wrapped around my cock and I've felt the warmth of your throat."