|85|

👁👁
👄
     ☕️👌🏼
Who's ready for tea? It will be bitter, without sugar, though :(

As you all know by now, the chapters have doubled in size ♡
🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢

As you all know by now, the chapters have doubled in size ♡🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢

I slapped my hands over his mouth to stop him from talking. But because of all the alcohol still buzzing through my veins, my depth was a little off and so I punched him in the face.

"Shit! Sorry. Are you okay?" Lee's dark eyebrows furrowed, then he mumbled against my cum-covered palm. "What?"

A finger prodded in my side, making me squirm like a worm and let go of him.

"What the fuck?" He grumbled as he rubbed over his blossoming cheek where I accidentally hit him. "What was that for?"

Yeah? What was I trying to achieve? My head was foggy from the alcohol and a fresh orgasm, and it wasn't the best combination for me to think in.

"Oh!" I remembered. "Don't say anything."

Confusion slid on Lee's face. "Why? I thought you wanted to know?"

"I do. Holy fuck, I do. But." Focus, you ass. "But we are naked."

"So?"

"And dirty."

"Hwang..."

"You are terrible at timing. You always have been. Like kissing me in the smelliest alley in existence. Who does that? And-"

"Hwang..."

"And, let's not forget the moment you finally started to get cheeky with me was when I was at the Lims having dinner to whoo their daughter, and you made me come in their fucking bathtub. And let's also not forget-"

"Hwang!" My lips were pinched shut by his thumb and finger.

"Wha?" I mumbled through the entrapment.

"Are you afraid you'll forget?"

I blinked at him. Was that the reason for my unnatural rambling? Why was he so good at this?

My lips were released, but that didn't stop me from continuing my mumbling. "Maybe..."

Lee gave me the faintest smile. One with his lips slightly parted while the corners curved up, but combined with determent eyes that told a whole other story. "Then I'll repeat it if you do."

I frowned. "You hate to bring this up, and then I'll make you say it twice."

"I'm sure of it you won't forget. You are not that drunk anymore."

I definitely could use a drink. This made me nervous. When it should make him nervous—not me.

I licked my upper lip, drawing his eyes down. "How do you know?"