Chapter 4.

Greyson Vinson*•.

I open my apartment door, and see that all the lights are off. I open my phone and see that its only midnight.

I'm guessing Andrew is sleeping so thats why he closed all the lights.

"Where were you?" I hear Andrew say sarcastically as he turns on the living room lights with crossing arms against the wall.

"Jesus christ," I say and sigh. "Seriously. Stop doing that."

"Whatever," He says, laughing as he sits on the couch while putting his whole body inside a comforter. "So..." He starts and I give him an annoyed glare as I sit across him in the other couch.

"Tell me, c'mon! Where were you?" He asks once again and I roll my eyes.

"I was out, picking up a friend that needed me." I reply and rest my hands in my laps.

Friend. Friend...Friend...

"Friend or girlfriend?" He asks, narrowing his eyebrows sarcastically. "Friend." I reply, and his eyes fall to my hands.

"What the hell happened to your hands?" He asks as he looks more closely to them. "Nothing, just had a fight with a pervert." I reply and hide my hands inside my jacket.

"That's my guy!" He says proudly and I just look at him.

I shake my head, "Did your brother tell you what time he will be here?"

"Nope. But it's midnight and we have to go to a trip tomorrow, so I'm guessing he will be here early." Andrew replies as he takes a bowl of chips and starts eating them.

"Oh yeah. I had forgotten about that." I say, touching my face with my hand. Andrew just rolls his eyes with his mouth full.

Then, we hear the door unlock.

"Hello!" Sebastian yells as he laughs and closes the door.

"Look who found his way home," Andrew says and keeps on with the eating.

"Grey!" Sebastian says as he walks in the living room and waves at me. "I met a really pretty girl today."

"Really?" Andrew says excitedly and focuses on Sebastian.

Sebastian nods and he sits on the couch besides him, "Yeah. Her name is Iris. It's Lydia's best friend!" He exclaims and keeps on talking about how he met her and how he was feeling around Iris.

"You have a trip tomorrow, you remember that right?" I ask Sebastian and his smile falls.

"Shit. I forgot that," He says and slaps himself.

Andrew starts fighting with Sebastian and I just get up and go to the kitchen to get myself a beer.

"Grey!" I hear both of them yelling my name and I just close the fridge rolling my eyes and going to them again.

"Which side are you on?" Sebastian asks and I don't even know what they're talking about. I just stand there, while opening my beer.

"About what?" I ask, taking a sip of my beer.

"About the fact, that I have a lot of things going on, so that's why I forgot the trip." Sebastian says and Andrew lets out a sarcastic laugh.

"Or the fact, that Sebastian has a memory of goldfish and its immature as hell," My eyes go to Andrew and I just shake my head.