Chapter 7.

Greyson Vinson*•.

[ flashback ]

"Mom, you need to eat something." I say, as I have the bowl in my hands and it's burning my hands but its okay. She hasn't looked at me once. She's just sitting up in the bed, her back to the pillows and looking at the wall.

"I made you soup," I say, and she scoffs. "You did this." She says and I can hear my heart breaking again. No mom. No mom please. "You took her away from me!" She yells, and causes me to flinch.

"You need to eat-" I go more closer to her with the hot bowl still in my hands. And once she's close enough she throws the bowl down. Causing it to break down on floor. I flinch. I close my eyes, and the soup is spilled all over the floor, the bowl glass has pieces all over the floor.

I'm sorry.

"I can't even look at you." She says, and I'm wondering how is my heart still beating? How?

How could've I not died from heartbreak yet.

I get down on the floor, with my knees touching the floor, as I pick up as many as broken pieces from the bowl I can. And I accidentally cut myself.

"Ouch," I whisper and the only thing I can here besides my whisper is my mom crying.

I hear the door open and I realise that my dad is home. "What the hell happened here?" He asks, and I look up, and I met with his tired and angry eyes. Who also have a glimpse of sadness. "Get out here." He commands, and I look down on the floor.

I hate how things have turned out. I hate myself with everything in me. "I said get out!" He yells and I immediately get up, and leave the room. I go to my bedroom and once I'm inside my room I break down in tears.

"I'm sorry." I keep saying, as I sit down, my back against my bed and my against knees at my chest and I cry. All I do is cry. I hate this. I hate my everything. My mind, my heart.

This is all my fault. They are right. They shouldn't love me anymore. They are more than right to hate me. I deserve it.

But the sadness and the grief is too much for me to handle. Why? Why? Why didn't this happened to me instead of her? Why did it took my sister away.

Why. It should have been me. Not her. She didn't deserve it. I did. More than anything. I took away the most important part of the family. And I managed to destroy the family due to that.

They're more than right to hate me. To want me dead.

I take a look at my finger, and its bleeding. And I already have the broken bowl piece in my other hand.

I take it.

And I do what I did to take my brain pain away.

I lift up my shirt and start cutting myself at the side of my stomach. It took my pain away. It took my brain focus on my body pain rather than the brain pain.

I swallow hardly, and I continue to cry.

I feel so pathetic for myself. What am I doing?