Chapter 11.

Greyson Vinson*•.

[ flashback ]

"Where is she?" I yell, as doctors are holding me back, and my head is hurting because its bleeding.

"You need to wait-" The doctor says but I don't let him to finish. "Please just let me see my sister!" I tell him, yelling. My cries not being able to hold inside my eyes.

"She's in surgery," He says and I cry even harder. "Please make her live." I say, my voice cracking and low. I won't be able to survive without her.

I want my sister back. She has to live. And she will.

I've been in the waiting room for two hours, and I see my parents walk inside the hospital. My body is shaking and I immediately get up quickly and they turn and look at me. They come closer to me and both of them look devastated.

"She's still in surgery." I say, and they sigh, my mom is crying and my dad is trying to find the best way to comfort her.

Her doctor comes towards us, and I wait for what he will say.

Oh no.

His face is full of sad emotions.

No.

"I'm sorry," I don't hear what else he says, because my mind goes completely blank. My heart drowns into a deep black hole.

Everything is gone. "No." I say, shaking my head, denial running through every inch of my body. "You're lying!" I yell, and he just shakes his head making a sympathetic look.

"No!" I cry even harder and me and my parent's sobs and cries are being heard all over the room. The doctor leaves, and I turn and face them. "You couldn't have walked?" My dad asks causing me to break even harder.

"What?" I say, blinking quickly as I can't handle what he's saying. "You took her away from me!" My mom shouts and pushes me towards the wall. "You did this!" She cries even harder, making me flinch as I'm crying.

"I'm sorry." I keep saying, and they just keep crying and blaming everything in me.

My sister was my rock, she was my friend, how could I live in a world when she's not in it?

My mother this time grabs me by my collar and she pins me to the wall. She particularly choking me. My tears become hot to my eyes, and I blink faster, trying to find the best way to take breaths.

"Mo-" I try to say, everything around me goes blurred and it feels like I lost my hearing. I can't hear anything rather than her cursing me, her crying, her screaming at me, her telling me it was all my fault. And I see anything rather than her disgusting and hateful look on her face. And my dad not doing anything about this.

My mom hates me.

My dad hates me.

I hate myself.

They were right.

This was all my fault.

[ Flashback ]

I'm still in Lydia's arms, feeling safe in her arms, we ended up in the couch, with her arms wrapped my neck and mine tightly wrapped around her waist.

My skin is burning as I can hear her heartbeat because I'm laying with my head on her check. I can hear her breathing, I can feel her breathing and that somehow opens a door in my heart that I never thought I had.