Chapter 16.

Lydia Quinn.*

I open my eyes slowly, and the sun hits my eyes and I squeeze them softly to avoid the sunlight hitting my eyes. I look besides me and a smile forms to my lips.

Grey is laying next to me and he has his hand around me. I smile at the thought of whatever happened yesterday. He's sleeping peacefully as he's shirtless, because I'm wearing his shirt. His hair are messy and they are falling to his forehead smoothly.

I get up slowly and go to the bathroom quietly, trying not to wake him up. Once I'm done I go back to my bed and he's still sleeping. I wait a few minutes and he finally wakes up. He opens his eyes and looks at me with a smile on his face. "Good morning." I say as I look at his beautiful face.

"Morning." He replies and grabs me by my waist and hugs me. His face is on my chest and I rest my chin on his head and rub his hair softly, "Does this mean you're my girl, now?" He looks up at me and I feel a sudden heat in my cheeks.

I cup his face and I pull him for a soft, slow kiss.

"Yes, I'm your girl. Just like you're my boy." I say, and with a quick movement he digs his face to the pillow.

And I realize that he's blushing. He's actually blushing.

He brings his face up again, and I'm laughing softly as I look at him. He grabs me by my waist once again and pulls me over him. I let my hands fall to his chest and he has his hands to my bare thighs.

"You're so beautiful," He admires my face with his eyes and pulls me towards him as he kisses my forehead. I feel the happiest person on the earth as I'm in his arms.

"I love you, Grey." I say, as I'm laying on top of him, our faces inches apart and my chin is resting in my hands, he tugs my hair behind me ear, cupping my face and he kisses me again. He pulls away and has a beautiful and warm smile on his face.

"I love you, Lydia." He says, and I'm definitely blushing. My heart is wrapped around Grey's presence. Grey is everything I need. He's perfect for me. And I can't even imagine a day without talking to him.

"Its Iris's birthday in two days. Will you come with me?" I ask, as I look at both his brown eyes as they are being held under a beautiful lighting by the sun. "In a party?" He asks, and I nod. "Yes, I will, wherever you go, I go."

-

Its two days later, and I will see Grey again today. I had to go outside of the town to make sure I order a perfect cake for Iris's birthday today. And I also got her a necklace with a small gold heart as her gift.

I'm so excited to see Grey today. Things are different now, he's my boyfriend, and I'm his girlfriend. I absolutely adore this.

I hear my phone buzz and I take it from my pocket as I'm walking towards the uber that I called a few minutes ago, I wait till I'm in inside the uber, and put the box of cake in my thighs. I tell the driver where to take me, and I pick up.

"Hey, little one." I hear my mom's voice, and I smile. "Hi, mom." I reply and rest my head in the back of my seat. "How is my beautiful daughter doing?" She says and I close my eyes and feel a emotion of relaxation. "I'm okay. I'm going back home as I'm done with all the things I needed for Iris."

"Oh! Its her birthday! Wish her happy birthday from me honey," My mom says and I yawn as I haven't slept since yesterday, a weak smile on my lips forms as well.

I had to find the perfect cake design for Iris's cake, arrange a meeting with her baker about what time I had to be there, and I also run all day to try and find her a perfect gift. But to Iris matters most the thought, not the actual gift. Last year she cried only because I prepared her a small cupcake with her favorite color.