Chapter 6.

Lydia Quinn.*

Hugs are my favourite thing in the whole world. I love giving hugs. I love getting hugged. It makes me feel appreciated and loved. Feeling safe in someone's else arms.

Whatever I find a chance I hug people around me, people I know of course. And people I know that want to be hugged.

I'm wondering if Grey wants to be hugged. Or if he wants to he hugged by me.

But If I feel like he needs a hug more than wants a hug.

And its been three days since I've seen him. I'm kind of worried. Iris is with me today in college since she felt better.

While we're on our way out of college as we had finished our classes, I stop walking as I take out my phone that I see that I got a notification. Its from Sebastian. I had given him my number when we were at a party, just in case or something.

"Hey, Lydia?" He texts, "Yeah, what's up?" I reply and some seconds later he finally replies. "Grey isn't responding my texts, and its been two days since. I won't be back for a few more days. Can you go and check if he's okay?"

"Yeah, of course." I reply, and he likes my message. I put the phone back to my pocket and go more near towards Iris, "I have to go over Grey's house. Will you be okay by returning home on your own?" I ask her, while I touch her hand. "Yeah, sure." She says, smiling at me and kisses my cheek before I start walking away.

The good thing is that his house is near so in about ten minutes I will be at his house. My anxiety level is up. Why hasn't he replied? Is he in danger? Is everything okay?

All those questions are attacking my brain, making it hurt. I finally arrive at his house, my breath running out from my anxiety and from how fast I was walking. I think my heartbeat has also lost its normal rate.

I knock the door, inpatient waiting for him to open the door. Finally, one or two minutes later he finally opens the door. He's dressed up in grey sweatpants and a black shirt. His eyes are almost closed. He looks really tired.

"Lydia?" He asks surprisingly and I look at him with worry in my expression. "What are you doing here?"

"Sebastian called me because you weren't answering his texts. And I was also worried," I say, resting a hand in my waist. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm okay," He says, trying not to look like he's trying not to close his eyes from the tiredness. "Why are you lying?" I ask, titling my head and smiling sadly. "You're sick."

"No, I'm not-" He goes to say but I interrupt him by touching his forehead with my hand. He stops talking. I can feel his eyes on me while I'm checking his temperature. "You're burning up." I say, moving my hand away and getting inside the house. I take off my jacket and leave my bag on the kitchen table.

"I'm okay, really." He says, his voice weak. He starts walking towards me and he looks like he can't even walk. He looks like he's forced to. He almost loses his balance but I quickly move to him and grab him by his torso to keep him balanced. He turns and looks at me, his eyes looking at me as if they're memorising me.

"C'mon, big guy," I say, laughing softly, and I wrap his hand around my neck as I carry-walk him till he lays down on the bed in his room. "Why didn't you tell anyone you're sick, Grey?" I ask, as I see him cover himself with covers, his eyes never leaving mine. I bend over to his bed, and touch the sheets, making them go higher so he would be fully covered.

"Because I don't want to annoy anyone." He says, moving a hand behind the side of his head. "Your temperature is raising," I say as I touch his forehead once again. "I'll go and find something to make you eat okay?" I say, reassuring him and he shakes his head. "Lydia, please." He begs, "I don't want to bother you at any point, you have things to do, leave, you don't have to stay." He says, his eyes almost closed, as his voice is quiet and soft.