Chapter 12.

Lydia Quinn.*

"Mom, stop worrying, I'm okay." I say, as I hear her almost cry voice. "I feel guilty because, I'm here having holidays and you're there with that immature person bothering you." She says, and I just fall to my bed, having my phone on speaker.

"Mom. He only bothered me once, I'm okay now." I say, trying to reassure her with my words. "Plus, I have Iris, I have Grey."

"Who is Grey?" She asks, and I slap myself as I have forgotten to tell her about him. "He's a guy from my college. We've been friends for like two weeks." I say. Smiling to myself as I do.

"Is that so huh?" She asks and I understand the excitement in her voice. "Yeah." I say, rolling my eyes, as I laugh.

"Okay, mom, I have to go," I say, as I get up, wiping a hand in my face. "Okay, little one." She says and with that hangs up.

I put my phone on the small table next to my bed and go to my wardrobe.

In three hours Grey will come and pick me up, so I should get ready. I look at all of my clothes, and pass every cloth that I don't like.

Till I see a black skirt that stops a little above my ankles. I haven't wore this in months. I also find a top so I can match it. I grab a black top as well, and let both of the clothes on my bed.

For shoes, I decide to wear some tall boots, in black, and under the skirt I will wear calzone in the colour of my skin.

I hear my phone ring and I go it, and I see that its Iris. "Hey," I say, as I pick up, "Hey, Lyds." She says, and I sit in my bed as I'm putting my phone on speaker so I can braid my hair so I can have them curly tonight. "Is everything okay?" I ask, as I start braiding my hair. "Uh, yes. Is just that I can't come to the dinner tonight, because my mom is visiting me." She says, letting out a sigh.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say, as I sigh as well. I really wanted her to be there. "Its okay." She says, and laughs a little. "Did Grey agreed on coming with you?" She asks, "Yeah, he will come and pick me up today." I say, and smile.

"I'm happy that you found Grey." She says out of nowhere and I pick the phone and put it in my ear. "I'm happy I did too." I say, and play with the hem of my shirt as I cross my leg around my other leg.

"Okay, I gotta go because my mom is calling me, I'll see you okay?" She says, and gives a kiss through the phone. "I'll see you, I love you." I say, and with that I hang up.

-

I'm already putting my boots when I hear a motorcycle stop outside my house, and I know that Its Grey.

I hear the door knock and I quickly go and open with excitement in my body as I walk. I've missed him.

"Hi." I say, as I smile, and he turns his body towards me and smiles when he sees me. "Hi," He replies, softly and with his voice a little bit deep. "You look really beautiful." He says, as he watches me up and down, analysing my whole body.

"Thank you." I say, as I make space for him to come inside my house. "Same thing back to you." I reply, and he looks down as he smiles slightly while his cheeks are getting a little bit red. He's wearing black cargo pants with a dark green summer t-shirt.

"You ready to go?" He asks, as he head towards the door. "Yeah, I'll go grab her gift, and then I'm ready to go."

I walk quickly to my room and get the bag of her present. "Let's go," I say, as I close the door and I walk with Grey towards his motorcycle. He gets on and gives me his helmet, I put it on, and I get on, wrapping my hands around his waist.

-

We arrive outside the restaurant, and I get off the motorcycle, so does he, I give him his helmet and he grabs it with one of his hands and I start walking with Grey following behind me.