Chapter 18. | Epilogue.

Lydia Quinn.•*

( one and a half year later )

"I must say. Your brother is awful at times at making decisions." I say, and he laughs. Understanding that I'm only joking.

I laugh as well. Letting my head fall back to his chest.

We're sitting at Emma's grave. We decided a year ago, that we would visit her grave once a month.

He has cried the first times that we came here. But I was there for him, making sure that he will feel better, and that he will manage to heal.

Grief cannot be healed. But it can become less painful as time passes. All it needs is patience.

He kisses my head softly, and I sigh. "I wish she was here." He whispers, and his voice is cracking as he talks. I look up at him, looking at him with sadness. "I know." I say, trying to comfort him. He looks at her grave, and he smiles sadly.

I take his hands, letting it rest on my stomach, and grabbing it softly. He smiles at my movement and then he kisses softly my forehead.

I love it when he kisses my forehead.

"Let's go." He says, and I get up. He gets up, and leaves down a bouquet of pink roses to her gravestone. I wait for a moment, as he just looks at the grave. Clearly feeling sadness overwhelm him, but he looks up at the sky, smiling, and he walks towards me.

He takes my hand, and we start heading towards his bike. He finally got another helmet, so we're both with helmets on.

"Where to?" He asks, and I think, "Ice cream." I say, and smile as I'm getting excited. He laughs softly, and I put on my helmet. So does he. "Whatever my girl wants."

-

( 6 months later )

"Where are you taking me?" I ask, laughing as he's still keeping my eyes closed with his hand. "Be patient, beautiful." He says, and I shake my head.

"Okay, I guess." I say, and give in, he slowly releases my eyes, and I look at the place he has taken me at with awe.

"Oh my God," I whisper, looking around, its so beautiful here.

He has taken me to a rooftop, the ground its brand new, its white, and it doesn't look old at all, its afternoon, and the sky is amazing. He has decorated the roof, with lights that are standing in some poles, in the colour of silver. A blanket at the top. And he has set down a carpet, at the colour of black. He has also set down some food, and some drinks.

I turn around and he's waiting for my reaction. "Its so beautiful." I say, and I smile. That causes him to smile as well. I go closer to him, and I pull him into a kiss.

"Let's sit, shall we?" He says, taking out his hand, and I take it softly, while laughing.

I walk towards, admiring the view, looking at how beautiful the sky is. But I see to my side, that Grey isn't by my side anymore.

"Grey?" I say, and turn around.

And he's on the ground, with one knee on the ground. And he has a box in his hand, as he's smiling towards me.

"What are you-" I say, clearly understanding what he's about to do.

"Lydia Quinn," He starts, causing the feelings in my stomach explode even more. I cup my face in my hands, and I let my tears cry. Letting out a muffled laugh, mixed with tears.

"You are the part of my life that I never want to leave my life. You are the greatest part of my day. All I want, is to wake up next to you. Seeing your smile. Or most importantly. Causing your smile. I want to make you the happiest person that has ever walked on this earth. Just as you do every day to me." He says, opening the box, revealing a ring. I think my crying got worse. He's watching me with a smile, and red eyes from tearing up.