Chapter 13.

Greyson Vinson*•.

I open my door with keys, and I see that Andrew is already sleeping in the couch.

It's midnight and some minutes, and I assume he fell asleep while watching Tv. I close the Tv, and put a comforter over him.

I see outside at the balcony a shadow and go to it, I realise that Its Sebastian.

"Hey," I say, as I walk outside. He's sitting on a chair with a beer on his hands, and he has his legs resting on another chair. I go and sit besides him.

"Hey, man." He says, and looks towards me as I take the other beer that its on the table.

"Are you okay?" I decide to ask, and that causes him to suck in a deep breath. "Is anyone okay at those days, anyways?" He says, looking at the sky, his face filled with sad emotions.

"I just," He starts, but interrupts his own self. "I feel like, something is off." He says, "It feels like I don't belong anywhere."

I take a sip of my beer and I look at the sky as well now. I just let him talk. Letting all his thoughts out.

"How to say it?" He asks, and closes his eyes confusingly. There's some silence before he continues. "It feels like I'm only here for someone to have a good laugh. Not to have something serious with me." He says, and I can hear the hurt in his voice.

"I don't have you only for a good laugh." I say to him, and he turns and looks at me. He lets out a soft laugh, and I think he's tearing up.

"Remember that day, where we met that boy in the airport, as I was walking you there because you were leaving, and the boy didn't have much money enough to play his ticket, and he really wanted to visit his sick mom." I say, and he looks down, "Remember how you were the one that paid for his ticket?" I say, and smile slightly at him.

"Because you couldn't handle the thought of his mother not having her son around her in a way of need like this." I finish my sentence, and he's already looking up, and I can see tears falling from his eyes while he smiles.

"So you do belong in this world, by giving kindness on it, making everyone happy, making everyone smile. That's a pretty good purpose." I say, and I nod. "Damn, man." He says, as he laughs and wipes his tears.

"Who gave you the right to be so good at words?" He asks, and I let a soft chuckle.

There's a silence, as we're both looking at the sky, drinking as we do. He brings his beer closer and I do the same thing as well.

"Cheers, buddy." He says, and cheers his bottle of beer with mine. "Cheers to you as well, buddy."

-

Yesterday we ended up talking till it was two in the morning or something, and we both went to bed at the same time.

I woke up a few minutes ago, and I still haven't got up. The thoughts of my parents coming in three days, making my stomach twist.

I don't want them here, and I can barely handle the thought of what they want to say. But at least Lydia will be here.

I find the courage to get up, and I cup my face as I sit in my bed, and sigh. I get up and go to the kitchen.

Andrew is still sleeping, so is Sebastian, because I don't see him anywhere so.

I take out a bowl and make myself some cereal to eat. I yawn as I'm sitting down on the chair and I just start eating. Its been so long since I've actually felt peace.