General Info/ Author's note

Pairing: Yoongi (AU) x OC (original character)

Genre: slice of life?/ romance/ meet-cute/ (mild)age gap/ friends-to-lovers/ chasing dreams.

WARNINGS/ DISCLAIMER

➼ In no way does this book encourage smoking/ nicotine consumption and addiction. Any reference to such topics is solely fiction, a.k.a part of the storyline and/or for dramatic effect.

Quit Smoking: Get help to stop smoking at www.nhs.uk/quit

If you do not smoke, please do not start. Smoking is harmful to your health.

➼ This is a work of fiction. The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this book are fictitious. In process of writing all BTS members and characters were given a persona, and these characters' personalities and actions do not at all reflect who they are as people in real life. 

➼ This book may contain mature themes and trigger warnings.

➼ This book mentions some real-life political situations and highlights themes such as oppression and lack of freedom of expression. However, any mention of real-life political events is part of the storyline. What the characters in this book express in relation to the events DO NOT reflect their personal opinion in ANY WAY.  Reader discretion is strongly advised. Although the story contains references to such events, they are not to be taken lightly, as real people are currently and will continue to be deeply affected. Please show your support to these people if you can, and if you hold a different opinion, that's also ok. You are entitled to your own opinion, however, please refrain from spreading negativity towards others who do not share your political views. 

➼Parts of this book are based on a true story. I had learnt about the experience of migration through one of my best friends, and have asked and been granted permission to publish this book that is inspired by their personal experiences.

Edit: ➼(May also contain an unnecessary sex scene idk ;p)

Future update: Yes it does contain sex scenes, but whether or not they are unnecessary is up for interpretation ;)

General information

1. This story is set in 2026 after the boys have completed military service.

2. Yoongi would be 34, and the main character Jin I-ji is 21, turning 22. (consequently: Jin-35, RM-33, J-hope-33, Jimin-32, V-32, JK-30)

3. The story is set in Seoul, South Korea.

4. I will try to make the story as realistic as possible, however, keep in mind that it is fiction, and any BTS character written is given a persona, and is not a realistic reflection of who they are as people in real life.

5. This book will mostly be written from I-ji's POV, however, I will specify when there is a change in order to keep it as clear as possible.

Dear esteemed reader,

I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I really set myself a task to finish a full story this time xd. Hope this light read can bring a smile to your face after a stressful day!

Love,

blisS.