A/N; DISCLAIMER: In no way does this chapter, or this book promote drinking and alcoholism. I am aware that Alcohol is strictly prohibited in some cultures, therefore I have placed a trigger warning. 

PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Love, 

blisS

I-ji's POV

"Very funny, ahjussi." I said, drawing near.

"왜 [wae, meaning:why]! don't you just loove this convenient store, 알바생 [albasaeng, meaning:part-timer]?"

"Arraseo arraseo. Let's just get our stuff and go somewhere else, this is embarrassing." I said, pulling him into the store.

The bells chimed. I greeted my boss, a greying ajumma in her sixties. We grabbed a variety of snacks, a couple of cans of beer and soju. As we went for the checkout, my boss said,

"Aigoo, I didn't expect to see you here today, I-ji-ah! So nice of you to bring your boyfriend with you to boost our sales." she winks.

Yoongi laughs. My boss shoots us a knowing smile.

"Argh- 사장님 [sajang-nim, meaning:boss]~, this isn't my boyfriend, look how old this ahjussi is!" I whined.

As Yoongi-oppa flicked my head, sajang-nim defended him,

"What? This handsome young man is not old. Look how cute he is!"

I fake-gagged.

"자식.(jasik, meaning:child/little brat; term of endearment) That isn't how you should be talking to the one buying." he says, while pulling his wallet out.

My boss cooed. "Oh, I like you already. Here's a discount, just for you, you wonderful boy. Take care of I-ji, and please come again!"

Yoongi-oppa bowed, thanking her. Taking our stuff, he drags me by the arm toward the exit. "I will, sajang-nim! Thank you and it was nice meeting you! See you soon!"

Once we turned into the main street, I glowered at him. His shoulders shook with mirth.

"Ahjussi, where are we going?" I ask him.

"To my studio," he replied. "It's still quite early, and I can get recognised by the people getting off school and work."

I nodded. I can imagine how tiring it is, to constantly have to hide to avoid public scrutiny. The HYBE building is close, thankfully.

.

.

.

We make ourselves comfortable in the studio. He sits in his huge spinny chair, while I plopped my ass on his cosy couch. He had acquired a stool from one of the practice studios next door to act as a small coffee table for us to put our drinks on.

We sat there for a moment, silent. The mood very quickly changed from light to sombre. We both know the real reason why I called to meet up today.

I checked the time. It's about a quarter to ten in London right now. Ava should be up.

I unlocked my phone, clicking on Ava's contact. The line's ringing. This is it. I took a deep breath, meeting Yoongi-oppa's eyes. He nodded reassuringly.

"Hello?" came Ava's voice from my phone.

"Ava." I breathed.

"Hey baby," she said. "What's up?"

I felt my stomach drop. So this was how it's gonna be.

"Ava," I began again, "Don't you have anything to say to me?"