Chapter 22

a/n: im back beaches🔥✌🏾️
•••
Bella's POV
We arrived at Wavering Park and started our adventure.

"hey babe do you wanna play putt putt and go on the paddle boats?"

"of course"

We walked up to the place where we payed and got our items. We decided to play putt putt first, and then go on the paddle boats.

"i challenge you to a game of putt putt babe and the winner gets to give the loser a hickey"

"i accept your challenge mr. hayes grier"

"may the odds be in your favor bella dallas"

We played putt putt for about 15 minutes until I lost my golf ball in the parking lot for hitting the golf ball really hard.

"hayes go get my golf ball"

"okay but i need help over the fence"

"alright just get my ball"

Hayes pulled himself up and got a leg over then I pushed him up to get his other leg over the fence, but I pushed him a little too hard because he fell on the ground and got wet.

"omg i'm so frickin sorry bae"

"its alright"

"no it's not i need to make it up to you"

"okay😏 you can make it up to me tonight"

After Hayes got my ball we decided, we should just stop and go home instead off paddle boating because it was getting too hot to be outside. We decided to walk to Taco Bell and then go back home.

"hayes i think you should be the winner since i pushed you over the fence"

"nope you are the winner because you are the birthday queen"

"well since i am the birthday queen i declare my peasant aka you hayes grier as the winner of putt putt"

"alright bella you called for it"

After he said that he gently pulled my arm so I could face me. He placed his strong hands on my hips and pulled me in close. He placed his lips on my jawline and slowly kissed down to my neck and he finally stopped near my collar bone. After a few seconds of his hot breath lingering near my collar bone I felt sucking.
•••
a/n
im ending it there beaches😏
anyways its summer and yeah.
idk if you guys are confused or not but yes bella did break her leg but since i forget, what is going with her leg is that she has to wear a boot thingy on her leg for two weeks👌🏾
therefore get turnt 😈🔥

anyways y'all should follow me on instagram-> alondra.benavidez

-alondra ✌🏾️