Chapter 14

Cameron's POV
I walked close to the edge and saw that Nash was trying to drown himself. I jumped in with my clothes still on and swam towards him. He started to sink... I pulled him up and put him over my shoulder.

I tried waking him up and I wouldn't work.

"Nash, please don't leave me. I need you. You are like the brother I never had. You need to stay here with us. Think of your fans and family," I admitted.

I started to do CPR on him and it worked!!

"What happened?!" Nash asked.

"I don't know. All I know is you tried to kill yourself five seconds ago," I choked.

"I'm sorry bro," he apologized.

"Why Nash? Why?" I asked crying.

"All of what happened was my fault, I.. I feel like everyone hated me, so I thought it was okay," he croaked.

"Nash it's never okay and we don't hate you," I comforted.

"I know. Let's just go home," Nash claimed.

We walked home and when we got inside everyone stared.

"What?!" I asked.

"Why are you guys wet?!" Bella asked.

"We were at the lake. Is there a problem with that?!" I asked.

"Nope," she answered.

"Anyway, why were we all called to come?" Carter asked.

"Ohh..Yeah.. Bella is joining us for Magcon and all of our tours!!!" I exclaimed.

"Really?! I'm not famous though," Bella declared.

"Yeah you are," I replied.

"Show me then," she argued.

I pulled out my phone and got on Twitter to show her the Twitter account I made her.

"Maybe I should give you the account," I added.

I gave her the account and she logged onto it.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
Hayes's POV
I felt depressed for what seemed like no reason. Maybe it was the fact that Nash ruined almost everything. When Cam and Nash came back from the lake, I went to the bathroom. I looked in the cabinets and found pills. I thought once and twice, but I thought go for it. So I did, I opened the bottle and poured most of the pills into my mouth. Then I swallowed them and I felt dizzy, next I collapsed and all I could see is black now.
----------------------------------
Nash's POV
I needed to go pee really bad, so I ran to the bathroom. I rushed in and found Hayes on the floor. I closed and locked the door behind me. I went towards Hayes. I tried waking him up, but he didn't wake up... Ohh shit... I found a bottle of pills on the floor next to him. If I put one and one together, Hayes tried to commit suicide. I called Jack J because he always knows what to do.

N- Nash| J- Jack J.
***************************
N- "Bro come to the bathroom like now!!"

J- "Why?"

N- "Get the hell over here!"
*end of phone convo*

I heard a knock on the door and knew it was Johnson. He saw Hayes and he had tears in his eyes.

"Did he try and commit suicide? " he asked.

"Yes! What do we do??" I replied, tearing up.

"I got it. I'll get everyone to leave and we get him hospitalized asap!" He suggested.

"Okay, but the only person who cannot know is Bella," I requested.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jack J's POV
I can't believe Hayes tried to commit suicide. He still has a chance to live, but we need to hurry. I ran out of the bathroom and told everyone let's go to the park. They agreed, thank the lord. I told them I'd be there in a bit.

I ran to the bathroom once everyone left.

I called 9-1-1 and shortly after the ambulance arrived and took us with Hayes.

"What happened?" The guy asked holding the breathing mask.

"He swallowed a bunch of pills," Nash replied crying.

"Is he going to make it?" I asked.

"We have to do tests first, so we aren't sure yet. I'm sorry," the guy applied.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Taylor's POV
I need to find out how to get Bella to be mine. I got to admit she is sexy as fuck. She is tall, she has abs, she is a dancer/tumbler, and she is hot!!! Only problem is Hayes and Cam are in the way.

Maybe if I kidnap her I will be able to talk her into dating me or something.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Adrianna's POV
Ughh... there isn't one day that I don't think of Gretchen.

I wanted to feel really girly, so I wore a high waisted black skirt, a peach crop top, and some black Vans. I curled my hair and finished my look with a peach colored beanie.

I was going to the park to meet up with Bella, so we could have our sleepover.
/////////////////////////
Nash's POV
We got to the hospital and they rushed him in. They began to do tests immediately. Shortly after they finished.

"Do I have someone here for Hayes Grier?" The nurse asked.

"Yes, I'm his brother," I responded.

"Okay. Do you want good or bad news first?" She asked politely.

"Bad news first," I answered.

"Bad news, okay your brother is in a coma. The good news, your brother has a chance of waking up and if he does; it will be in a few days," she pleaded.

I stood in silence. Hayes is in a coma. He has a possibility of waking up. Possibly before his birthday. The nurse walked away and I collapsed onto the chair.

"Jack... What are we going to do?" I asked while crying.

"We have to tell the guys... And even Bella," Johnson replied.

"Okay, but we can't tell Bella!!" I yelled.

"Alright man. We should get going though," Johnson suggested.

"I'll call Uber," I managed to say.

I called Uber and they took us to the park.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella's POV
Adrianna met up with me at the park and we walked back to her house.

"I got my Twitter today," I said.

"How do you like having thousands of followers?" Adrianna asked.

"I really don't know, but I can say that I hate when my phone blows up," I responded.

"Who's your crush?" Adrianna asked.

"Umm.. I don't know.. Probably Hayes," I acknowledged.

"You guys would be a cute couple. I ship you guys as Bayes or Hella," Adrianna assured.
(A/N: comment which ship name you like best, or comment one you came up with.)

"He has girls practically crawling over him, he is going to be hard to get," I avowed.

"Okay, so what happened to your leg?" Adrianna asked.

"Long story short, I fell off a tree in the park and landed on my leg and broke it," I admitted.

"Ouch. So what should we do?" She questioned.

"Netflix Marathon!!! And Dance Competition!!" I yelled in excitement.

*we began our Netflix marathon and dance competition*
-------------------------
3rd Person POV
Hayes is in a coma. Bella broke her leg. Nash tried to drown himself, but Cameron saved him. Taylor is thinking about kidnapping Bella. Bella's going on tour. Bella and Hayes are turning 15 soon.
=========================
A/N
Thank you so much for 1.92k reads.
Next couple of chapters might wow your mind.
Comment and Vote.
See Ya.
-Alondra