Chapter 1

•Bella's POV•
I'm so excited to finally see mom and best big brother Cameron!!! Germany's time is so messed up I thought. I would have to get used to the North Carolina time. I was kind of scared to see my mom and Cameron, I've changed so much and they've changed so much. I didn't know how they would act. Or even how I would act.

I was just a little mad that "we" moved to North Carolina. The only good thing was that I didn't have to help move. During the 3 1/2 years I've talked to mom about 3 times which was a real bummer. The third time we talked she told me how she was making my room a lot more cozy, I was excited when she said I had a big room and a connected bathroom. Cameron was picking me up at the airport since mom was at work. I was ready to spend time with my brother. I got finished packing and took a taxi to the airport.

I was still tired I got 2 hours of sleep, I hate waking up at midnight.
•••She got to the North Carolina airport at 12:07PM•••
•Cameron's POV•

I'm too excited right now!! I made a big sign that said...
WELCOME HOME SISTER
Bella Dallas(:

I saw a tall girl with long brown hair, and similar features I had. I thought could it be?

I thought so, "Bella Dallas!"

The girl turned around and walked towards me. As she approached, I looked into her eyes and saw those famous Dallas eyes.

I was about to hug her when a group of fans came and surrounded us.
•Bella's POV•

I heard someone yell my name and I turned. They had a sign that
WELCOME HOME SISTER
Bella Dallas(:

I was guessing that was Cameron, I approached him and was going in for a hug when a group of girls started to surround us. I freaked out because they kept yelling his name and trying to get pictures and autographs.

I yelled in Cameron's ear so he could hear me over the girls,"What's going on, Cameron?!"

"Just follow me, I'll explain in the car!" He yelled in my ear while grabbing my hand.
•Cameron's POV•

I grabbed her hand and pulled her through the fans. I pulled out my phone and handed it to her. "Call Nash!"

She needed a second to get there, I forgot she hasn't used an iPhone 5s.

"What do I say?!" She asked and I grabbed the phone out of her hand.

Good thing he picked up.

Cam- "Hey Nash!"

Nash- "Hey and what's that noise?!"

Cam - "Fans and walk over to my house with Hayes."

Nash- "Ohh... Okay, see ya bro"

Cam- " Another favor!"

Nash- "What is it?!"

Cam- "Invite the guys, I have something big and special to tell you guys,"

I hung up on Nash and ran with Bella to the car, I was proud that she kept up with me. I had to hurry up and place her luggage in the trunk of my SUV.

"What was that all about?" She asked.

"While you were gone I started making Vines and I guess people really like them, and after one year I got pretty famous," I explained.

"Wow, and who's Nash?" She pleaded.

"He is like my brother and he makes Vines too with his little brother Hayes and half sister Skylynn. Hayes is around your age. Nash and Hayes are famous just like me and they don't live too far from us." I said.

"Ohh..." She said surprised.

"Enough about that, so how was Berlin?!" I asked changing the subject.

"It was the best, I learned the most advanced tumbles and dances. I'm happy to be home with all of you," She ranted on.

We finally got home!
•Authors Note•

The beginning might be a little shaky but that's going to change further into the story. So what do you guys think so far. I will start to make the chapters a lot longer. As of now I'll be editing. This chapter is about 690 words. BTW: I'm going to write about three chapters and post them together when I'm done. You guys are lucky, I almost couldn't update for a month.

-Alondra