Chapter 17

Hayes's POV
I woke up in a strange place... it was a hospital. Why was I in a hospital? I looked around and saw I was hooked up with lots of cables connected to machines.

I heard the door open and it was a female nurse.

"Did you just wake up?" She asked.

"Yeah. But I do have a question," I replied.

"What's your question sweetie?" She asked kindly.

"Why am I here?" I asked confused.

"Umm.. I can't say until your brother Nash or your parents come," She responded.

"Can I have my phone at least?" I asked.

"Sure. One moment please," she answered.

I thanked her and she was out the door. She came in five minutes later.

"I'm sorry honey, but they won't let me release you your phone," she announced.

I shook my head and she left.

I'm really confused right now.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Nash's POV
I got a call from the hospital that Hayes woke up!!! I quickly changed into a Davidson Day shirt, gray joggers, and my black Vans. I ran out the door and got into my car faster than you can say Hamilton Nash Grier.

I arrived at the hospital and ran in to the front desk. I asked for his room and ran up the stairs instead of using the elevator because the elevator is too slow for my patience right now.

"Hayes!!" I shouted as I paced to his bed.

"Nash!! Why am I here?!" Hayes responded.

"You..You..You are here because you tried to commit suicide," I stuttered.

"I did?" He asked.

"Yep. If it wasn't for me.. you could have died," I blurted out.

"I'm such an idiot," he said while looking down.

"Hayes. No you're not an idiot," I declared.

I gave him his phone and he thanked me. We chatted and stuff for awhile.

Hayes's POV
I was happy to see Nash. He gave me my phone and I quickly got onto Twitter.

I decided to tweet something.

'@HayesGrier- I'm back guys✌️'

I decided to do a follow/DM spree.

'@HayesGrier- I'm doing a follow/DM spree, so tweet me something funny with #HayesIsBetterThanYou 👏'

Within seconds the hashtag started trending and my notifications were going bizarre. I opened the notification an started faving, following, and thanking everyone in the dms. I looked out the window and then turned my head back to nash.

"When can I get out"

"I don't know yet Hayes I mean you just woke up not too long ago it could be days, weeks, months, years"

"That's not very reassuring Nash"

"Sorry little bro I'll go find the doctor"

"Alright"

Nash leaves the room and I just lay in bed staring at my phone when I saw I had a bunch of messages, did my number leak or something because my phone never gets over 10 messages let alone 200. I clicked the messages and saw I had a few messages from Bella, a lot from Cameron, and one from everyone else.