Chapter 9

Bella's POV

I can't believe Cameron, my brother just slapped me. What was going on. I felt like my whole world was collapsing.

After Cameron slapped me I ran out of the house again, the guys yelled my name, but I just ignored. I went back to the spot in the park. I sat in the slide crying.

"Bella... are you there?" Somebody asked, I couldn't tell who it was.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Matthew," the voice answered.

"What do you want?" I asked wiping away my tears.

"Come out and I'll tell you," He suggested.

I slide down the slide and Matt was by himself. Thank god.

"Okay, I want to find out why you ran out this time," He demanded.

I hugged him and he held me tightly.

"Cameron slapped me," I answered looking down.

"I'm gonna kill him," Matthew mumbled.

"Come on let's go get something to eat," Matthew said.

We walked to Taco Bell and we ate some good tacos.

"Thanks for being like a brotherly figure," I remarked.

"You're welcome Bella," he cooed.
=========================
Cameron's POV

I didn't like the fact that Hayes was in the same room as Bella. At this point I hated Hayes. I ran upstairs and tried to open the door, but it was locked. I ran my fingers through the top of the door frame and grabbed the key, and unlocked.

I found Hayes and Bella cuddling and they fell asleep. This made me so mad.

The next few seconds were a big blur. All I could remember was I yelled and slapped someone.

"Cam you just slapped your sister," Nash said disgustedly.

"I can't believe you bro," Nash spat in my face while leaving the room with Hayes.

Did I really slap Bella? I dropped to my knees and held my head with my sweaty hands. This can't be happening, I feel like such a hypocrite. I don't want my sister to get hurt, but then I come along and hurt her.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Nash's POV

I can't believe Cameron. He just slapped his sister for basically no reason. Now we lost Bella again.

"Nash, Matt went after Bella and said that he was with her," Shawn acknowledged.

"I want this chaos to be over with, so truce everyone," I applied.

"Truce," all of the guys said in unison; including me.

"Cam really fucked up today," Johnson added.

We all agreed with him and then sat in silence.
****************************************
Matthew's POV

I found Bella at the park, and talked to her. She said that Cam slapped her. We walked to the pond and started skipping rocks.

"Matthew can I trust you with anything?" Bella asked breaking the silence.

"Always (: Okay, so what is it?" I asked.

"I think I have a crush on Hayes, she announced.

"What do you mean I think?" I curiously asked.

"I have mixed emotions right now," She answered.

"I get what you mean," I chimed in.
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Britney's POV

I miss seeing Cameron and Bella, they are my favorite cousins. I also love their mom; my aunt Gina.

I called Aunt Gina last night and she gave me Bella's number. I was excited to catch up with Bella. My mom and dad said I might be able to visit her for a week.

Sorry I got caught up in the moment, my name is Britney Ann Dallas. I'm cousins with Bella and Cameron. I live in Sacramento, California. I am 13 years of age and I have short brown hair, and forest green eyes. I am quite short. I'm into dance and tumbling just like Bella. Bella and I could be twins, almost, well I that's what I think.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Bella's POV

Matthew joined me for my mope fest. Time flew fast, it was almost 11pm, so we started to climb down the tree we were sitting on. It was pretty high up. Matt went down first and I went down second.

As I was climbing down my foot got stuck, I began to try to get it unstuck, but I lost balance and slipped.

*THUMP* *CRACK* *SCREAMS*

I landed on my left leg and I broke it.

"Matt, I just broke my leg! Help me get up," I screamed at the top of my lungs.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Author's Note

Dun Dun

Cliff Hanger?

Well that escalated really quickly. I can't believe I almost reach 1k(1000) reads. I love you guys, thanks for reading.

@wilksbabygirl is Britney in this story.

Constantlyjack is Adrianna in this story.

So s/o to them.

"Shoutout to all my pears." -Rick Ross

-Alondra